There are 239 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sounds like a hard worker to me :
Link

"Even during my days off I want to talk to coach Donatell and keep up that relationship with him"
Way way surpassed my expectations for this year and the same with Aldon. But, this kid looks to be something special for a third rounder. Inside of week six he's covering Megatron one on one?

That's outstanding!
still need another CB but the kid is looking good so far
Originally posted by ninertico:
Way way surpassed my expectations for this year and the same with Aldon. But, this kid looks to be something special for a third rounder. Inside of week six he's covering Megatron one on one?

That's outstanding!

he was acgttually the best cb coming from HS he was just injured most of colllege
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ninertico:

That's outstanding!

he was acgttually the best cb coming from HS he was just injured most of colllege

pretty sure he was just injured last year, he played FS in college and was moved to CB last year when he got hurt
Originally posted by jreff22:
still need another CB but the kid is looking good so far
As much as I like Brown, we need an upgrade to both he and Spencer especially if Spencer is now the fourth CB. That's one hell of a fall! I don't think he will be back and I expect us to resign Rogers. Thank goodness that the upcoming draft class is top heavy with good CBs, more than in recent years. I would love Kirpatrick, so good at run and press coverage. Perfect for our tall WR nemesis in our Divsion. There are many other good ones too. Love to see Culliver slide to #2 with Brown and rook completing for the Slot. We shall see 'cause we could go FA as well.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Didn't know that. Didn't know much of him during the draft process either. Glad I do now.
Seems like he's going to be a really good CB. Just in time too cause I don't know WTH happened to Spencer. Is he injured...?
Cullyinthehouse Chris culliver

AhhRT @KSouheaver: @Cullyinthehouse I got 50 on my boy Cully!! Younger fresher legs!!!

15 hours ago

I see none of my fans think I can take TED, no faith in the young rookie lol

17 hours ago

I am calling out (Ted Ginn)n A race!!

17 hours ago

Here is a statistic about all Rookie CB that played so far this Season with the QB Rating against them:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Here is a statistic about all Rookie CB that played so far this Season with the QB Rating against them:

Damn he is doing even better than I thought

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

where u get dat ?
Originally posted by susweel:

where u get dat ?

Was looking at the Raiders MB and seen it on a thread about DeMarcus Van Dyke, but the poster didn't provide the link for it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

where u get dat ?

Was looking at the Raiders MB and seen it on a thread about DeMarcus Van Dyke, but the poster didn't provide the link for it.

I love the name Buster Skrine.
I love the name Buster Skrine.

SkrineBuster!

I guess Culliver has taken over the number 3 spot......With Spencer being the 4th string, we have depth.
Share 49ersWebzone