There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 3, #80, the San Francisco 49ers selects Chris Culliver, CB, South Carolina

Hope this kid takes his shot and impresses this week
terrible brown has been our #2 CB the entire season. shawnte played last week but was listed as #3.

i didn't like what i saw out of culliver at ALL against the eagles. go back and watch. very tentative and unsure about himself. watch the mccoy catch on 3rd down. culliver is clearly in a position to at LEAST stop mccoy for no gain. what does he do? just sits back and waits for the ball to get in mccoys hands, then just stands still and lets mccoy make a move on him and get about 10 yards.

on a drive later in the game the samething. he does not attack the ball. just sits back and waits to get violated by the offensive player.
Dude's been ballin.
He needs to be battling Brown for the #3 spot when Spencer gets back
Hes doing better than I expected at CB. He was a damn good FS but im liking his potential more at CB right now.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This kids going to be very good. He just started playing CB his Sr. Year. That is amazing. The kid plays well just on pure talent. Just wait until he masters technique. Beast Mode! Hopefully he and Rogers will be our starting CBs for years to come.

Wouldn't be upset with this
Niether would I.....
Originally posted by angelv05:
Dude's been ballin.

Why are people so high on our rookie's? I don't get it. Don't you know he wasn't "projected" to do the things he is doing on the field?
I don't think he was ever "projected" to make that interception. They should have ruled it a catch for Tampa. The referees don't seem to understand what our rookies are projected to do.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by angelv05:
Dude's been ballin.

Why are people so high on our rookie's? I don't get it. Don't you know he wasn't "projected" to do the things he is doing on the field?
I don't think he was ever "projected" to make that interception. They should have ruled it a catch for Tampa. The referees don't seem to understand what our rookies are projected to do.
Your sarcasm is extremely well refined.
Great game by the kid
Josh Freeman visited Culliver Island today
Good first game for him.
i said earlier that culliver didn't look good against the eagles (and i dont think he did) but he looked really good today. glad he came to play!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Josh Freeman visited Culliver Island today

So is Culliver turning into another success story for Harbaalke? How was the rest of his play?
Originally posted by 9moon:
are u guys nuts??/

we drafted this guy in the 3rd round because of his measurable???

have u guys seen this guy play?? he's a freakin 5th rounder at best..

Thank God you were not in charge of the draft. Leave it up to the real GMs.