LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
49ers: Interception by Chris Culliver in the end zone and he returns it out past midfield.

Ruled down by contact.
Dobbs its still a madman!
Originally posted by PTulini:
49ers: Interception by Chris Culliver in the end zone and he returns it out past midfield.

Ruled down by contact.

Nice INT
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by PTulini:

Ruled down by contact.

Nice INT

He had pretty good coverage on a couple of plays--just like the DHB play, good coverage but the catch was still made. I think once he gets more experience at CB he's going to be a pretty good player, and will have the awareness to break up those passes. He's a great open-field tackler, which I like a lot.
this draft is loaded with potential
still remember how upset the zone was that we picked this guy! i def think he is a bright spot and hopefully he works out. btw i just watched an interview with him after the game and he sounded very intelligent and humble
Originally posted by YungAce:
this draft is loaded with potential

baalke haters in 3...2...1...
Culliver and Adams need more time to learn and practice.....but I think both have the opportunity to be impact DB's for us in the near future

were still drafting a CB in the 1st next year
Originally posted by tankle104:
still remember how upset the zone was that we picked this guy! i def think he is a bright spot and hopefully he works out. btw i just watched an interview with him after the game and he sounded very intelligent and humble

The zone went crazy on about every pick from this draft class, lol. Shoot, the zone always goes crazy.
Culliver always seems to have great coverage. He is just not getting his head turned around and will go through some growing pains. With some experience, this guy may be a stud CB. I feel good about him and Hunter from the 2011 draft. jury still out on Aldon and Kap.

Originally posted by SJniner7:
Culliver always seems to have great coverage. He is just not getting his head turned around and will go through some growing pains. With some experience, this guy may be a stud CB. I feel good about him and Hunter from the 2011 draft. jury still out on Aldon and Kap.

have you seen aldon play at all this preseason?

Dude can get to the qb and with multiple moves. Sure he has some work to do in coverage but ass a pass rusher he is NFL ready
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Jury is stil out on all of them.
Originally posted by valrod33:
have you seen aldon play at all this preseason?

Dude can get to the qb and with multiple moves. Sure he has some work to do in coverage but ass a pass rusher he is NFL ready

He is getting pressure, but seems to get tied up a lot against starters. His reps have been limited with the first team, but I am not convinced he will produce 6+ sacks this year.
HERE WE COME SEATTLE! no more vanilla, no more rotations, everyone healthy, Gore/Crabs/Edwards/Davis!

"Time to go H.A.M!!!" - Dixon
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
HERE WE COME SEATTLE! no more vanilla, no more rotations, everyone healthy, Gore/Crabs/Edwards/Davis!

"Time to go H.A.M!!!" - Dixon

I would rather see Crabs ride the pine for a bit, he hasn't earned anything with this staff and has no timing down in the new system.
Share 49ersWebzone