There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Bubba Parris Signing Appearances Thread

Originally posted by susweel:
I met him at walmart before he's a nice guy, let me try on his super bowl ring.

is he a greeter
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by susweel:
I met him at walmart before he's a nice guy, let me try on his super bowl ring.

There is always one success story

You can add me to the list. I also met him at Walmart, he was a nice guy and I got to try on his Super Bowl ring.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Originally posted by BobS:
How come a great all time 49er is bashed for one fumble, when he didn't have a history of fumbling, yet we have had a sub par QB for 6 years that half the zone still has faith in? My how things have changed.

f**k Alex Smith!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Bubba Paris is one of the most racist f**ks you'll ever meet. He hates black people so much you'd think he's been wearing a skin-suit his whole life, and was the 'grand wizard' underneath.

Paris did a lot for our team, and this franchise, but if you're anything other than 'white' don't bother with this 'Uncle Tom' douchebag.

I'm not white, he was cool with me.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Janitor:
How come a great all time 49er is bashed for one fumble, when he didn't have a history of fumbling, yet we have had a sub par QB for 6 years that half the zone still has faith in? My how things have changed.

f**k Alex Smith!

WOW... Meet McBubba thread turns into i hate Alex Smith thread.... Lovely...
Bubba Parris sighting again...this time he has a table at Tanforan mall.
Bubba must be hurting for funds lately.
I'm gonna flip his table over.
he's moving up from K-marts.
LOL @ all the Bubba Paris haters
I decided to make this a general thread, that way if he keeps popping up everywhere we don't need to make a hundred threads for it.

[ Edited by Janitor on Mar 26, 2011 at 18:47:42 ]
Oh boy, good thing this thread is still alive, just saw this f**k at the Dollar Tree (in the strip mall across from K-Mart). -Bubba was buying balloons with some white boy, walked across him and gave him a mean ass look (and his white houseboy), and Bubba gave me a 'chump' look back.

That motherf**ker's so broke he's buying his balloons at the dollar tree, I hope those f**king balloons pop tonight.

f**k Bubba Parris.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
The hell? Why all the hate?

Was browsing Tanforan with my girl today and amidst all the asians playing in some Yu-Gi-Oh tournament I saw a giant black dude with a booth, and said to myself holy s**t thats Bubba Parris.

Went over, shook his hand (wasn't sure if I was going to get my hand back, he's got bearpaws) and spoke to him for a few minutes. There wasn't anyone there, and he seemed kind of excited someone had come over.

I checked out his ring (epic) and asked him what he thought of Harbaugh. He said hey, Michigan guy, can't go wrong.

Then I asked him what he thought about Sing, and he said he was done as soon as he hitched his wagon to a dying horse (Alex). I agreed. He also said Harbaugh is actually open, and not 100% set in his ways like Sing was. f**king Sing.

He seemed like a nice guy, we spoke for maybe 10 minutes. He asked me how old i was (20) and he said yeah, shame none of us younger fans got to see the glory days. They're just a fable to us.

Got an autographed pic for 20 bucks.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Was browsing Tanforan with my girl today and amidst all the asians playing in some Yu-Gi-Oh tournament....

I stopped reading after this