LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

The Bubba Parris Signing Appearances Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Was browsing Tanforan with my girl today and amidst all the asians playing in some Yu-Gi-Oh tournament....

I stopped reading after this

Not my fault you lost, bro.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Oh boy, good thing this thread is still alive, just saw this f**k at the Dollar Tree (in the strip mall across from K-Mart). -Bubba was buying balloons with some white boy, walked across him and gave him a mean ass look (and his white houseboy), and Bubba gave me a 'chump' look back.

That motherf**ker's so broke he's buying his balloons at the dollar tree, I hope those f**king balloons pop tonight.

f**k Bubba Parris.

The one in Jackson?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Oh boy, good thing this thread is still alive, just saw this f**k at the Dollar Tree (in the strip mall across from K-Mart). -Bubba was buying balloons with some white boy, walked across him and gave him a mean ass look (and his white houseboy), and Bubba gave me a 'chump' look back.

That motherf**ker's so broke he's buying his balloons at the dollar tree, I hope those f**king balloons pop tonight.

f**k Bubba Parris.

really dude? your just as bad as Bubba Parris...
LOL everybody has such polar opposite experiences with this guy. Does he have a split personality?

The hell? Why all the hate?

Was browsing Tanforan with my girl today and amidst all the asians playing in some Yu-Gi-Oh tournament I saw a giant black dude with a booth, and said to myself holy s**t thats Bubba Parris.

Went over, shook his hand (wasn't sure if I was going to get my hand back, he's got bearpaws) and spoke to him for a few minutes. There wasn't anyone there, and he seemed kind of excited someone had come over.

I checked out his ring (epic) and asked him what he thought of Harbaugh. He said hey, Michigan guy, can't go wrong.

Then I asked him what he thought about Sing, and he said he was done as soon as he hitched his wagon to a dying horse (Alex). I agreed. He also said Harbaugh is actually open, and not 100% set in his ways like Sing was. f**king Sing.

He seemed like a nice guy, we spoke for maybe 10 minutes. He asked me how old i was (20) and he said yeah, shame none of us younger fans got to see the glory days. They're just a fable to us.

Got an autographed pic for 20 bucks.

What a waste of $20 bucks! Jk
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

f**k Bubba Parris.

The one in Jackson?

Yeah! -I ALWAYS seem to run into Bubba at either Walmart, or Mel & Faye's Diner when passing through Jackson on the weekends!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

f**k Bubba Parris.

The one in Jackson?

Yeah! -I ALWAYS seem to run into Bubba at either Walmart, or Mel & Faye's Diner when passing through Jackson on the weekends!

I'll take a Moo Burger

The hell? Why all the hate?

Was browsing Tanforan with my girl today and amidst all the asians playing in some Yu-Gi-Oh tournament I saw a giant black dude with a booth, and said to myself holy s**t thats Bubba Parris.

Went over, shook his hand (wasn't sure if I was going to get my hand back, he's got bearpaws) and spoke to him for a few minutes. There wasn't anyone there, and he seemed kind of excited someone had come over.

I checked out his ring (epic) and asked him what he thought of Harbaugh. He said hey, Michigan guy, can't go wrong.

Then I asked him what he thought about Sing, and he said he was done as soon as he hitched his wagon to a dying horse (Alex). I agreed. He also said Harbaugh is actually open, and not 100% set in his ways like Sing was. f**king Sing.

He seemed like a nice guy, we spoke for maybe 10 minutes. He asked me how old i was (20) and he said yeah, shame none of us younger fans got to see the glory days. They're just a fable to us.

Got an autographed pic for 20 bucks.

This is why he was nice to you.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by susweel:
I met him at walmart before he's a nice guy, let me try on his super bowl ring.

There is always one success story

You can add me to the list. I also met him at Walmart, he was a nice guy and I got to try on his Super Bowl ring.

and I thought I was special
Share 49ersWebzone