There are 148 users in the forums

Niner Players that frustrate us

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not a poll. Simply write which players piss you off and why. The players I'm picking might be considered good players by some of you, but ill write why they piss me off.
---Youll notice who I wont start with (cause hes not worthy)

Moran Norris -- for god sakes make a catch, a block consistantly... be aggressive... make a one yard touchdown or first down.

Delanie waker - I like you as a player, but damn take care of the football. You seem to fumble all the time, even if it isnt an official fumble the ball seems to cause the ball to come out or hell even the wind makes the ball come out of his hands, im always nervous when he has the ball.

Chilo Rachal - hes like a total girl on one play than he wants to throw a sick block the next, but he seems to be more of a 80-20 percentage towards the total girl.

Anythony Davis - He got better as the year went on and will be a good player, but damn for a second there i thought kwame harris took his uniform and went out there.

Frank Gore - Come off the field sometimes damn!! sometimes too much frank gore is not the answer... you seem to break big hit tackles but fall easily when they touch your feet.... get quicker... are your knees that f**ked up!?

Josh Morgan - Stop complaining soo damn much. Stop smiling when your on the sidelines your one busted hurt ass dude.

Issac Soap- Do something s**thead.

nate clements - cover anyone.... your great at run support which is why u should be a safety but you cant cover to save your life

Dashon goldsten- man u piss me off... WRAP UP PLS DONT GET BURNT... DONT LET RECEIVERS PASS YOU.... HELP NATE ALL THE TIME

Reggie smith - ur horrible and soft.

Taylor Mays - I like u as a player, why cant u get on the damn field over the bums ahead of u.

Manny Lawson - Get sacks... ur ok at run stopping... but cant get to the quarterback for s**t.

Parys Haralson - you had one good year like 3 years ago... now go away thanks for nothing.

Alex f**king smith - I hate your stinking guts... you make me vomit.... you made me feel like J.T O'Sullivan, Shaun Hill, and Troy Smith were major upgrades compared to u... your a virus... your pace of the game is worse than snail pace... you roll to the right and throw it to the sidelines... and they are NOT IN THE GAME SO IT WONT COUNT DONT U GET THAT. you throw it short... you throw it high... you seem to miss easy targets... stop checking down... i hate you and ive never met you... thats deep... its just a game but ur bad at it... do us a favor and quit... if your soo smart use that to go get a better job and stop stressing millions of niner fans the f**k out.

k those are the ones that piss me off. im done now.
[ Edited by Faceless on Feb 24, 2011 at 8:24 PM ]
This is not gonna end well. It will get locked, book it.
^ it will get locked and btw manny does get to the qb he just doesnt get the sack he puts pressure though which imo is almost as good
i feel laboy does better than manny at gettin at the qb
this is better than posing a new topic for everysingle player
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
^ it will get locked and btw manny does get to the qb he just doesnt get the sack he puts pressure though which imo is almost as good

I disagree. Manny gets eaten alive by tackles. he will get pressure every now and then but Brooks, Laboy, and *gasp*, even Haralson are all more consistent in getting to the QB than Lawson.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

I disagree. Manny gets eaten alive by tackles. he will get pressure every now and then but Brooks, Laboy, and *gasp*, even Haralson are all more consistent in getting to the QB than Lawson.

Thank you for ur opinion btw... i really wanna know if you all feel how i feel about these players.
Originally posted by Faceless:

Thank you for ur opinion btw... i really wanna know if you all feel how i feel about these players.

Dude I like the thread, it's just that I feel it will turn into an Alex Smith thread. That was the reason I thought it will get locked.
Alex f**king smith - I hate your stinking guts... you make me vomit.... you made me feel like J.T O'Sullivan, Shaun Hill, and Troy Smith were major upgrades compared to u... your a virus... your pace of the game is worse than snail pace... you roll to the right and throw it to the sidelines... and they are NOT IN THE GAME SO IT WONT COUNT DONT U GET THAT. you throw it short... you throw it high... you seem to miss easy targets... stop checking down... i hate you and ive never met you... thats deep... its just a game but ur bad at it... do us a favor and quit... if your soo smart use that to go get a better job and stop stressing millions of niner fans the f**k out.

Apparently you missed the memo. All that stuff is the coaching staff's fault, and if you can't blame the coaches for some of it, then you have to put the blame completely on the offensive line.

By the way, what niner4life21 says is true. It will be locked, but the only reason it will be locked is because of the Alex portion of your post - nothing else.

Anyway, I tend to agree with most of what you said, Faceless. However, I don't agree with your assessment of Gore. He is ALWAYS the best option. Wanting him to come out isn't the best thing for the team. In the long run, it would benefit him in terms of longevity, but replacing him with anyone else on the roster is a downgrade. I say, if he's not gassed, leave him in there. However, we shouldn't try to force it up the gut all the time when Gore is in there. Everyone knew that was what we would do, so it wasn't hard to stop. A little creativity will keep Gore producing.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Feb 24, 2011 at 8:43 PM ]
Jeff Reed because he's fat
Manny Lawson because he fell for a pump fake past the line of scrimmage

Originally posted by 49erRider:

Apparently you missed the memo. All that stuff is the coaching staff's fault, and if you can't blame the coaches for some of it, then you have to put the blame completely on the offensive line.

By the way, what niner4life21 says is true. It will be locked, but the only reason it will be locked is because of the Alex portion of your post. Real talk.

Anyway, I tend to agree with most of what you said, Faceless. However, I don't agree with your assessment of Gore. He is ALWAYS the best option. Wanting him to come out isn't the best thing for the team. In the long run, it would benefit him in terms of longevity, but replacing him with anyone else on the roster is a downgrade. I say, if he's not gassed, leave him in there. However, we shouldn't try to force it up the gut all the time when Gore is in there. Everyone knew that was what we would do, so it wasn't hard to stop. A little creativity will keep Gore producing.

I agreed with every little word he said about Alex Smith. I f**king hate the dude too. I just don't want to keep beating the same horse thats been dead for like a thousand years now.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

it was bowman that fell for kolb's pump fake, if that is what youre referring to, but lawson may have done it too
Originally posted by 49erRider:

By the way, what niner4life21 says is true. It will be locked, but the only reason it will be locked is because of the Alex portion of your post. Real talk.

I agreed with every little word he said about Alex Smith. I f**king hate the dude too. I just don't want to keep beating the same horse thats been dead for like a thousand years now.

I know it gets stale, but I don't agree with the notion that Alex should be excluded from discussions like this just because it's been covered. The thread is about players that frustrate us, and Alex fits the description for a lot of people.

I do know how this website works, however, and I agree with you about the thread being locked eventually.
Originally posted by superman49er:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

it was bowman that fell for kolb's pump fake, if that is what youre referring to, but lawson may have done it too

My fault, yeah it was Bowman
parys bites, even when he got those 8 sacks they were worth nothing (coverage sacks) how many impacts plays has he been a part of that turn out well for the niners?
create a TO for christs sake.

even though d walker hasnt been the cause of a ton of TO's. i still feal as if he treats the ball as a loaf of bread. combine that with the tip balls that always seem to go to the D always makes me worry.

chilo makes me

i hope morgan learns how to do a few things.....1) finish off ya routes 2) please start to lay out for some of those passes (he can jump through the ceiling wtf) 3) learn how to catch the damn ball over your shoulder.

norris is as good as gone or at least he better be

i wish ginn could catch

nate needs to adjust hisstyle to better fit his ability as he grows older (lay off the double moves bud)
[ Edited by Allx9er on Feb 24, 2011 at 8:57 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone