There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins" Video

OK, I think this is my favorite of the vids I've done. It started out as a Troy Smith video right after the first Rams game. Then he sucked so it later became a possible Andrew Luck vid...but then he decided to stay in school. I think it turned out pretty good as a Harbaugh vid.

I've been wanting to do a vid to this song since the 90s when I heard FOX use it before a 49er game. The chorus is PERFECT. ;-)

The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins

It gets me pumped up for next season everytime I watch it.

As always, available in 1080p.

Enjoy.

EDIT: I am just SOOO freakin' happy that we are going to get football and finally get this season started that I had to bring back this thread. ;-)
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 25, 2011 at 10:53 PM ]
Great stuff as always. Everything you've made has been a hit. Hope you're up for making 100 more of these over the next few months. Looks like its gonna be a long offseason!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Art.

Umkay decided to go ahead and watch your video thinking that it was prolly gonna be kinda gay or corny and it actually is pretty good. I really liked it. Good job.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I'm going to watch it again now.
Great video man
Originally posted by TMays_isaBEAST23:

lol. ;-)

Great stuff.

-9fA
Beautiful. I'm excited as hell. I hope the CBA doesn't mess up this season too much. Another thing, even with all of the explosive runs there are still people on here who want to trade Frank claiming that he is too slow for the WCO. Nevermind the fact that's what they ran his rookie year.
f**kING AWESOME VID!
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Beautiful. I'm excited as hell. I hope the CBA doesn't mess up this season too much. Another thing, even with all of the explosive runs there are still people on here who want to trade Frank claiming that he is too slow for the WCO. Nevermind the fact that's what they ran his rookie year.

Me too. ;-) The great thing about putting together a vid like this is that it reminds me how much talent this team really has if only it was used correctly.

Also note that there is very little to no shots of the QBs throwing the ball.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Art.

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Me too. ;-) The great thing about putting together a vid like this is that it reminds me how much talent this team really has if only it was used correctly.

Also note that there is very little to no shots of the QBs throwing the ball.

Josh Morgan too. That video shows that he does have some ability. I think Harbaugh and Morton will use our Wr's a lot better, but it all hinges on QB. I hope we at least get a competent one.