LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

"The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins" Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
After watching that i have to say.... How did Vernon Davis not make it as a Pro Bowl Starter????????????????????

Patience.

It has only just begun.

Great job, Marvin! I love that song and didnt think it would work for a football video, but it works surprisingly well. A refreshing break from the typical rap/rock highlight vids...
Originally posted by pagodagold:
awsome video......during the old school portion in the beggining was waiting for some george seifiert love but never caught a glimps of him...good song too

LOL!!

I thought about it, but the vid was really about that return to the WCO and the legacy of the 49ers. I love old George, but he was the Defensive Coordinator before the HC and not really a part of what the video was about. If you notice there are zero defensive players in the vid. Its ALL about the offense. ;-)

Otherwise I'd have loaded up on Ronnie Lott/Patrick Willis stuff. ;-)

I wanted to make the connection....Walsh-WCO-Harbaugh.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

LOL! Nice.
WOW MAN GOOSEBUMPS AND MEMORIES, MY GREATEST MEMORY AS A 49ERS FAN WAS 92' NFC CHAMPIONSHIP AT CANDLESTICK, STEVE YOUNG ALL MUDDY AND DEJECTED ON THE SIDELINE, THAT WAS THE PRECISE MOMENT I BECAME A 49ERS FAN SEEING HOW MUCH IT HURT HIM TO LOSE THAT GAME.
^WHY ARE YOU YELLING!

Am I the ily one that can't load the video?
YES YOU ARE!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

LOL! Nice.

Thanks for the video bro, it was awesome! Can't wait for the draft and the season to begin. Gore, Vernon, and Crabtree in West Coast Offense...perfect fit! Very excited.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jan 19, 2011 at 11:51 PM ]

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
^WHY ARE YOU YELLING!

GO ON YOUTUBE IT WILL BE THERE
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

yes
  • bors
  • Veteran
that was great brought moister to my eyes.you made any vids with defense highlights?
Originally posted by bors:
that was great brought moister to my eyes.you made any vids with defense highlights?

Not yet.

That ones a bit tougher.

I've been grinding away at the Crabtree vid and then this one, so I will probably take a break for a bit before I start a defense vid.

Defense vids are hard. You have to go through every game with a fine tooth comb to find the plays because no matter how spectacular they are, it just shows as a tackle on the stat sheet.

With offense, I can find out when a player got the ball down to the second, forward the vid, and then convert it.

The raw 1080p HD vid is BIG. Its like 15 GB per game. It takes about 5 minutes to convert about 20 or 30 seconds into WMV format that I can edit.

Even the 1080p option on youtube doesn't do the quality justice. The original vid is noticably better.

Just to put it in perspective, the 1080p processed video on youtube is 280MB. The original file is 911MB. If I converted an entire game to WMV, it would be 35 to 40 GB.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 20, 2011 at 12:29 AM ]
Awesome! You need to make a V. Davis video!
Share 49ersWebzone