There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Veteran QB will Harbaugh get and why?

What Veteran QB will Harbaugh get and why?

Originally posted by redmanc07:
I would guess Trent Edwards, Josh Johnson, Mcnabb in that order.

second that!, just say no to kolb, he is terrible!
Josh Johnson for Tampa Bay...
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Jeff Garcia
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:

yes, he coached him in college, and is very athletic and has good accuracy
Rather then trading Denver for Orton why not try to give a 4th or 5th round pick for Quinn. Maybe Harbaugh could turn his career around and have him run the West Coast Offence? I think Orton is good, but Quinn might have more potential?
Originally posted by 9erred:
My vote goes for Trent Edwards. He was a Stanford guy, and he can thrive under Harbaugh. If not, Orton if he can be had for a 3rd round pick instead of the 2nd they broncos want.

I may be a bit of a masochist, but I would love to see what harbaugh get get out of Alex smith
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Favre

I signed back up to be able to post here again after just watching for years just for this

HELL NO on Farve The last 8 years have been hard but holy god i hope your joking.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
From that list I think McNabb has the most experience in the WCO. I'll pick McNabb.

I tend to agree.

I think he will bring in a veteran QB while he develops a rookie. That veteran would be McNabb, who is extremely familiar with the WCO. I believe McNabb will provide the perfect balance of WCO veteran player and rookie teacher.
I would probably take Alex over any of those guys. He can coach Alex up.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I would probably take Alex over any of those guys. He can coach Alex up.

Do you really think Alex still wants to be with this team? And I think the organization doesn't want him either, it's time for a fresh start.
Originally posted by mryan1004:

and why would tampa bay wanna let him go?
Seneca Wallace as a top-gap? that dude use to rape us a lot... spent years under Holmgren running WCO?
Originally posted by mryan1004:

and why would tampa bay wanna let him go?

Josh Freeman came in instantly and did his thing, for the right price why not
  • ZRF80
I think McNabb would be the best fit, since he's already familiar with the WCO and wouldnt have as much difficulty adjusting. Plus, he'd be a good mentor to any rookie trying to learn the ropes in 2011.

However, Im thinking that Harbaugh goes for the "franchise" quarterback. Especially since Luck has decided to hold off on going pro. I wouldnt be surprised to see Kolb here as the QB of the future..........
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I think McNabb would be the best fit, since he's already familiar with the WCO and wouldnt have as much difficulty adjusting. Plus, he'd be a good mentor to any rookie trying to learn the ropes in 2011.

However, Im thinking that Harbaugh goes for the "franchise" quarterback. Especially since Luck has decided to hold off on going pro. I wouldnt be surprised to see Kolb here as the QB of the future..........

I have to ask, what has kolb proved? ty detmer looked decent in andy reid's offense...