There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York, and his habit of putting his foot in his mouth

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jed: "Money is no object, we are in it to win a Super Bowl!"

Denise: "Now Jeddy you settle down over there. No I am not signing a $7 million dollar check for some silly man who runs around with a whistle and pen hanging around his neck. Time for bed sweetie!."

Jed: "But Moooom, I promised the guys I would get a really neato ..."

Denise: " I said bedtime, now off to your room."







Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select...

Who knows what that crazy ass McDaniels would do. Look at his drafts in Denver, they look like an 8th grader doing a mock draft.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select...

Who knows what that crazy ass McDaniels would do. Look at his drafts in Denver, they look like an 8th grader doing a mock draft.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jed: "Money is no object, we are in it to win a Super Bowl!"

Denise: "Now Jeddy you settle down over there. No I am not signing a $7 million dollar check for some silly man who runs around with a whistle and pen hanging around his neck. Time for bed sweetie!."

Jed: "But Moooom, I promised the guys I would get a really neato ..."

Denise: " I said bedtime, now off to your room."








LMAO HAHAHAHAHA
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jed: "Money is no object, we are in it to win a Super Bowl!"

Denise: "Now Jeddy you settle down over there. No I am not signing a $7 million dollar check for some silly man who runs around with a whistle and pen hanging around his neck. Time for bed sweetie!."

Jed: "But Moooom, I promised the guys I would get a really neato ..."

Denise: " I said bedtime, now off to your room."








LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

Anyone wanna play some Black Ops Nazi Zombies?
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jed: "Money is no object, we are in it to win a Super Bowl!"

Denise: "Now Jeddy you settle down over there. No I am not signing a $7 million dollar check for some silly man who runs around with a whistle and pen hanging around his neck. Time for bed sweetie!."

Jed: "But Moooom, I promised the guys I would get a really neato ..."

Denise: " I said bedtime, now off to your room."








LMAO HAHAHAHAHA


LOL
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
You see Jed if you had hired a real GM not your favorite yes man perhaps your opening offer (4.5mil) would not have been 155% lower than Harbaugh asking price!
Jed does this sound familiar? didn't you and your sycophantic crew of yes men low ball Pete Carol, the last great college coaching prospect to go pro?

Look it is simple, now you just do what you always do, settle, thats right settle, let me make it easy for you, in a day or so when Baalke has failed at his first real task as a GM, just announce you wanted Tomasula all along, and we can get back to sucking!
Don't worry Jed there will be sufficient hype that some fans will fall in line and the rest of the fans will continue to support the team out of habit!

Sure Jed I know you will never be a great owner, never deliver a tittle to SF, but who cares with your cheap ass bargain basement approach, you will still make millions!

Go Niniers, don't worry Jed I'm to old and to tied to this team to switch my loyalties, I just won't buy any tickets, or authorized gear ever again, You cheap ass little son of a b***h!

Or you could just back the truck up and pay the man!

What happened to all these guys saying "money is no object." "Jed is not his father?"


Those were the posters Jed paid through the PR department to paint a pretty picture of himself.

I really believe the Yorks do have PAID POSTERS on here to paint a prettier picture of them. Because I can't believe there are still this many people who stick up for that family...

So then who pays you to piss and moan and complain as insistently as you do? Nobody would put as much effort into doing it as you do if they weren't getting paid, would they? What would be the point of that?

See what I mean, the Yorks paid 6 bucks for that post righ there.
Too late or I would. Nothing like taking out your frustration on Nazi zombies.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
You see Jed if you had hired a real GM not your favorite yes man perhaps your opening offer (4.5mil) would not have been 155% lower than Harbaugh asking price!
Jed does this sound familiar? didn't you and your sycophantic crew of yes men low ball Pete Carol, the last great college coaching prospect to go pro?

Look it is simple, now you just do what you always do, settle, thats right settle, let me make it easy for you, in a day or so when Baalke has failed at his first real task as a GM, just announce you wanted Tomasula all along, and we can get back to sucking!
Don't worry Jed there will be sufficient hype that some fans will fall in line and the rest of the fans will continue to support the team.

Sure Jed I know you will never be a great owner, never deliver a tittle to SF, but who cares with your cheap ass bargain basement approach, you will still make millions!

Go Niniers, don't worry Jed I'm to old and to tied to this team to switch my loyalties, I just won't buy any tickets, or authorized gear ever again, You cheap ass little son of a b***h!

Or you could just back the truck up and pay the man!

What happened to all these guys saying "money is no object." "Jed is not his father?"


Those were the posters Jed paid through the PR department to paint a pretty picture of himself.


Guilty. Also I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

I really believe the Yorks do have PAID POSTERS on here to paint a prettier picture of them. Because I can't believe there are still this many people who stick up for that family...

This is something that PR departments have been doing for some time. It started with them paying people to call up the talk radio shows. I know this to be true my friend, you have people on this site that are paid by the Yorks to paint a pretty picture!


[ Edited by TDilvr on Jan 5, 2011 at 23:31:40 ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Too late or I would. Nothing like taking out your frustration on Nazi zombies.

Ya seriously damn Yorks!!! Ahhh Nazi Zombies
It's a York's price and it is a 50% increase compared to Sing's contract
So for Jed he thinks he gives the best offer
They have to make an offer similar to Carroll in seattle
If they give more then they don't make a good business move unless JH is the second coming of BW which i think he isn't. If they only offer $4.5M a year that means they simply don't do as they say and JH should get outta here quickly and sign with dolphins
Give the man around 6 to 7M and maybe include escalators in the contract eg if we go to playoffs 1M more, SB 2M more etc...
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
You see Jed if you had hired a real GM not your favorite yes man perhaps your opening offer (4.5mil) would not have been 155% lower than Harbaugh asking price!
Jed does this sound familiar? didn't you and your sycophantic crew of yes men low ball Pete Carol, the last great college coaching prospect to go pro?

Look it is simple, now you just do what you always do, settle, thats right settle, let me make it easy for you, in a day or so when Baalke has failed at his first real task as a GM, just announce you wanted Tomasula all along, and we can get back to sucking!
Don't worry Jed there will be sufficient hype that some fans will fall in line and the rest of the fans will continue to support the team out of habit!

Sure Jed I know you will never be a great owner, never deliver a tittle to SF, but who cares with your cheap ass bargain basement approach, you will still make millions!

Go Niniers, don't worry Jed I'm to old and to tied to this team to switch my loyalties, I just won't buy any tickets, or authorized gear ever again, You cheap ass little son of a b***h!

Or you could just back the truck up and pay the man!

What happened to all these guys saying "money is no object." "Jed is not his father?"


Those were the posters Jed paid through the PR department to paint a pretty picture of himself.

I really believe the Yorks do have PAID POSTERS on here to paint a prettier picture of them. Because I can't believe there are still this many people who stick up for that family...

So then who pays you to piss and moan and complain as insistently as you do? Nobody would put as much effort into doing it as you do if they weren't getting paid, would they? What would be the point of that?

See what I mean, the Yorks paid 6 bucks for that post righ there.

Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select...

Who knows what that crazy ass McDaniels would do. Look at his drafts in Denver, they look like an 8th grader doing a mock draft.

  • Ether
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,494
Who the hell says anything about the Dolphins offering Harbaugh $7-8 million? This says that the Dolphins offered JON GRUDEN $7 million.