LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Jed York, and his habit of putting his foot in his mouth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
You see Jed if you had hired a real GM not your favorite yes man perhaps your opening offer (4.5mil) would not have been 155% lower than Harbaugh asking price!
Jed does this sound familiar? didn't you and your sycophantic crew of yes men low ball Pete Carol, the last great college coaching prospect to go pro?

Look it is simple, now you just do what you always do, settle, thats right settle, let me make it easy for you, in a day or so when Baalke has failed at his first real task as a GM, just announce you wanted Tomasula all along, and we can get back to sucking!
Don't worry Jed there will be sufficient hype that some fans will fall in line and the rest of the fans will continue to support the team out of habit!

Sure Jed I know you will never be a great owner, never deliver a tittle to SF, but who cares with your cheap ass bargain basement approach, you will still make millions!

Go Niniers, don't worry Jed I'm to old and to tied to this team to switch my loyalties, I just won't buy any tickets, or authorized gear ever again, You cheap ass little son of a b***h!

Or you could just back the truck up and pay the man!

What happened to all these guys saying "money is no object." "Jed is not his father?"

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I just can't believe that they would rush (and yes they rushed) to sign Baalke if they didn't have Harbaugh in the bag. What a f**kin joke.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You see Jed if you had hired a real GM not your favorite yes man perhaps your opening offer (4.5mil) would not have been 155% lower than Harbaugh asking price!
Jed does this sound familiar? didn't you and your sycophantic crew of yes men low ball Pete Carol, the last great college coaching prospect to go pro?

Look it is simple, now you just do what you always do, settle, thats right settle, let me make it easy for you, in a day or so when Baalke has failed at his first real task as a GM, just announce you wanted Tomasula all along, and we can get back to sucking!
Don't worry Jed there will be sufficient hype that some fans will fall in line and the rest of the fans will continue to support the team out of habit!

Sure Jed I know you will never be a great owner, never deliver a tittle to SF, but who cares with your cheap ass bargain basement approach, you will still make millions!

Go Niniers, don't worry Jed I'm to old and to tied to this team to switch my loyalties, I just won't buy any tickets, or authorized gear ever again, You cheap ass little son of a b***h!

What happened to all these guys saying "money is no object." "Jed is not his father?"

why not wait to see how this pans out before you start calling for crow.
Originally posted by backontop:

why not wait to see how this pans out before you start calling for crow.

Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
How is this in any way jed's fault? He's apparently offering Harbaugh what he wants...right? harbaugh just feels he should at least listen to what Ross offers him.

Jed is an idiot, coaches don't go talk to another team because they liked your offer. He lost JH, and now he is stuck with a GM that was already here and no plan to move forward with the coaching search.

I can't belive he tried to low ball JH with a $4.5 millon after Stanford offered him a 5 year $15 million (which is $3 million a year). I wonder if Jed offered him a 3 year deal which would mean that Stanford even offered more!

The Yorks are cheap and clueless when it comes to football, they should be operating malls or some fast food burger chain.

We are screwed gentlemen...

that trolling my friend. just wondering the length of the deal makes everything you say worthless. i mean if you get a text o something that tells yu that you may have an offfer for more thn 7 mil a yr then you would tell the other team that you would get back with them. you have to atleast find ut how serious they are about this offer. anything else would be plain stupid. especially from a state with no state tax.

Doesn't work that way in the NFL, coaches don't leave unsigned and then come back and sign after more interviews! Jed is cheap and he failed the faithful once again...
...pay him what he wants, Jed.

Those were the posters Jed paid through the PR department to paint a pretty picture of himself.

Those were the posters Jed paid through the PR department to paint a pretty picture of himself.

I really believe the Yorks do have PAID POSTERS on here to paint a prettier picture of them. Because I can't believe there are still this many people who stick up for that family...
Jed: "Money is no object, we are in it to win a Super Bowl!"

Denise: "Now Jeddy you settle down over there. No I am not signing a $7 million dollar check for some silly man who runs around with a whistle and pen hanging around his neck. Time for bed sweetie!."

Jed: "But Moooom, I promised the guys I would get a really neato ..."

Denise: " I said bedtime, now off to your room."
Originally posted by niners94:
...pay him what he wants, Jed.

why are some ppl so naieve this is buisness he is trying to get as much money as he can and that is done by waiting the team out getting them more nervous my prediction was that he will sign by friday and i stick by tht decision

and also hes paying him a hell lot of money and offereing him a lot of power to manage the team

f**k It! Let us go after Brian Billick now

I really believe the Yorks do have PAID POSTERS on here to paint a prettier picture of them. Because I can't believe there are still this many people who stick up for that family...

This is something that PR departments have been doing for some time. It started with them paying people to call up the talk radio shows. I know this to be true my friend, you have people on this site that are paid by the Yorks to paint a pretty picture!
With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select...

So then who pays you to piss and moan and complain as insistently as you do? Nobody would put as much effort into doing it as you do if they weren't getting paid, would they? What would be the point of that?
Share 49ersWebzone