I wouldn't go that far.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
You see Jed if you had hired a real GM not your favorite yes man perhaps your opening offer (4.5mil) would not have been 155% lower than Harbaugh asking price!
Jed does this sound familiar? didn't you and your sycophantic crew of yes men low ball Pete Carol, the last great college coaching prospect to go pro?

Look it is simple, now you just do what you always do, settle, thats right settle, let me make it easy for you, in a day or so when Baalke has failed at his first real task as a GM, just announce you wanted Tomasula all along, and we can get back to sucking!
Don't worry Jed there will be sufficient hype that some fans will fall in line and the rest of the fans will continue to support the team out of habit!

Sure Jed I know you will never be a great owner, never deliver a tittle to SF, but who cares with your cheap ass bargain basement approach, you will still make millions!

Go Niniers, don't worry Jed I'm to old and to tied to this team to switch my loyalties, I just won't buy any tickets, or authorized gear ever again, You cheap ass little son of a b***h!

Or you could just back the truck up and pay the man!

What happened to all these guys saying "money is no object." "Jed is not his father?"

Those were the posters Jed paid through the PR department to paint a pretty picture of himself.

I really believe the Yorks do have PAID POSTERS on here to paint a prettier picture of them. Because I can't believe there are still this many people who stick up for that family...

So then who pays you to piss and moan and complain as insistently as you do? Nobody would put as much effort into doing it as you do if they weren't getting paid, would they? What would be the point of that?

See what I mean, the Yorks paid 6 bucks for that post righ there.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
You see Jed if you had hired a real GM not your favorite yes man perhaps your opening offer (4.5mil) would not have been 155% lower than Harbaugh asking price!
Jed does this sound familiar? didn't you and your sycophantic crew of yes men low ball Pete Carol, the last great college coaching prospect to go pro?

Look it is simple, now you just do what you always do, settle, thats right settle, let me make it easy for you, in a day or so when Baalke has failed at his first real task as a GM, just announce you wanted Tomasula all along, and we can get back to sucking!
Don't worry Jed there will be sufficient hype that some fans will fall in line and the rest of the fans will continue to support the team out of habit!

Sure Jed I know you will never be a great owner, never deliver a tittle to SF, but who cares with your cheap ass bargain basement approach, you will still make millions!

Go Niniers, don't worry Jed I'm to old and to tied to this team to switch my loyalties, I just won't buy any tickets, or authorized gear ever again, You cheap ass little son of a b***h!

Or you could just back the truck up and pay the man!

What happened to all these guys saying "money is no object." "Jed is not his father?"

Those were the posters Jed paid through the PR department to paint a pretty picture of himself.

I really believe the Yorks do have PAID POSTERS on here to paint a prettier picture of them. Because I can't believe there are still this many people who stick up for that family...

So then who pays you to piss and moan and complain as insistently as you do? Nobody would put as much effort into doing it as you do if they weren't getting paid, would they? What would be the point of that?

See what I mean, the Yorks paid 6 bucks for that post righ there.

Such wit! Do go on, glorydayz. Whatever will you come up with next?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I'm going off of memory here, but I think these are pretty accurate

"we will do a search far and wide for the best GM"

"we will hire someone who has done the job before"

"Money is no object, we want to win" (as it looks like we will be outbidded by the dolphins)

"the GM will hire the HC, I'm not going to tell him who to hire"

add your own Jed York lies here.... there are lots more, I just can't remember them all
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shaj:

"Money is no object, we want to win" (as it looks like we will be outbidded by the dolphins)

add your own Jed York lies here.... there are lots more, I just can't remember them all

A rumored handshake agreement was in place, when he said he'd meet with Michigan's biggest booster out of courtesy should Jed have said "How about I throw in another 2 mill and you don't ?"

Wow, This viewpoint is far too distorted; even for you Shaj...

First off, finish the quotes...

"we will do a search far and wide for the best GM for the Niners"

# 2, I don't remember him saying that. I remember him saying he wants to find the best fit.

#3, we have not been outbid. Looks like you prematurely shot your load on this one...

#4, No coach has been hired, yet...
yea i'm still not sure why anybody cares how much they pay him. It isn't my money and doens't affect the salary cap.
same thing?
Baalkle was our GM last year, he jsut didnt have the official title. Ill give Jed a pass on that one
How about we will win the west!

How about last year when they said they will not miss the playoffs again!

My Family is Devoted to Making the 49ers SuperBowl Champions again!

Money is no object!

I don't think you can believe anything coming from their mouths...

I think the league looks at them as clowns. It sure doesn't help in trying to hire a high profile coach when you have GM's leaving during the off season for personal matters, Personal matters my Arse! He's now the co-GM in Seattle... Players leaving during camp and during the season. Almost looks very dis-functional to me.

The problem with these people is they think they piss excellence! They are Clueless and have no business being in control of a NFL football team.

Originally posted by D_Niner:

Wow, This viewpoint is far too distorted; even for you Shaj...

First off, finish the quotes...

"we will do a search far and wide for the best GM for the Niners"

# 2, I don't remember him saying that. I remember him saying he wants to find the best fit.

#3, we have not been outbid. Looks like you prematurely shot your load on this one...

#4, No coach has been hired, yet...

No..he definitely said money is not an object and that he and his family was determined to get the 49ers back to a superbowl. He said it after the loss to the Rams.

Oh yeah....Jed....if you don't nail this deal you are a douche.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
same thing?

In Before the Merge!!!
"This is the last time our season ends in the month of December"

That one hurts the most to me.
if Jed didn't say anything you would still complain about something
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
same thing?

In Before the Merge!!!

But, Shaj likes to stand on his own island at times.
Share 49ersWebzone