There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Clayton: 49ers season grade F

OTC: Clayton's lifetime reporting grade - F.
Let's see, we fired are Oc. Fired are head coach, bomb the first 6 games. Were the talk about easily making the playoffs and winning the division, still could have at 7-9 and yeah that's a F- to me!!!
Does this guy still have a job? I thought he got retired for Schefter?
Wow, that grade must of required some serious brainpower. I wonder if him and Nate Davis are study buddies...
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Let's see, we fired are Oc. Fired are head coach, bomb the first 6 games. Were the talk about easily making the playoffs and winning the division, still could have at 7-9 and yeah that's a F- to me!!!

and soon Harbaugh will be are's!!!
I gave them a Z-
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Does this guy still have a job? I thought he got retired for Schefter?

I think he does ESPN day time stuff and has a radio show on ESPN radio in Seattle.
well duh John.....ESPN gets an F for employing your nerd ass
Originally posted by verb1der:

That makes it a A+ when it happens... Aww the off season! And never having to see alex smith in red in gold!!!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
You all attack the man's physical appearance because he says whats true?

for shame.
Seems right.
WEll duh. We deserve an f-
Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Chief:
That seems a little high.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Originally posted by NinersandKings:
HI, new here, can't create a thread yet. So, I know this is the wrong place for this. But, I was wondering if anybody can write a review of how are rookies looked this year now that the season is done(maybe create a thread for it)? Or at least just our two O linemen? A web search hasn't found me anything yet. Thanks, NinersandKings

Nah