LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Jed is an empty suit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Im going to do everything in my power to stalk the boy wonder and hopefully one spring afternoon in the heart of santa clara i see your beloved jeb, denise and john sitting at a restaurant. I will gladly go by their table and shake all their hands for a job well done. after that i will pull down my pants and whip out my big schlong and proceed to say to all 3 suck it. YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK oh and YOU ARE FCKN PATHETIC ASS@#@@OLES And Loosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Keep your dick in your pants, junior.

Before you stick anything out... make sure it's circumsised and clean! You know they practice good HYGENE in restaurants right?

Originally posted by GoldRushGirl:
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Im going to do everything in my power to stalk the boy wonder and hopefully one spring afternoon in the heart of santa clara i see your beloved jeb, denise and john sitting at a restaurant. I will gladly go by their table and shake all their hands for a job well done. after that i will pull down my pants and whip out my big schlong and proceed to say to all 3 suck it. YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK oh and YOU ARE FCKN PATHETIC ASS@#@@OLES And Loosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Keep your dick in your pants, junior.

Before you stick anything out... make sure it's circumsised and clean! You know they practice good HYGENE in restaurants right?

Sooo... you come here often?
And so you think that what I've said is any worse than what's already been said?
I don't see how Jed is being portrayed as a guy who is in over his head.

1. Jed steps in and Nolan is out.

2. Jed fires McCloughan, a "GM" who really hasn't been very impressive.

3. Jed makes the mistake in the Singletary hire but does not hesitate to fire him.

Looks to me more like he does not tolerate mediocrity more-so than he doesn't know what he's doing. Look at how long Nolan was able to fool father York with excuse after excuse blaming the players or OC turnover but never realizing that Nolan was the guy hiring these guys who keep leaving.
Originally posted by Joecool:

3. Jed makes the mistake in the Singletary hire but does not hesitate to fire him.

Looks to me more like he does not tolerate mediocrity more-so than he doesn't know what he's doing. Look at how long Nolan was able to fool father York with excuse after excuse blaming the players or OC turnover but never realizing that Nolan was the guy hiring these guys who keep leaving.

• nooj
  • Veteran

I like how you just glance over the Singletary hire like it wasn't no thang. That single decision set this franchise back at least five years.

At the time York cited his reasons for Singletary's hire... "The team was getting out-intensitied under Nolan."

This guy thought the team was getting "out-intensitied". Really, how much more wrong could you have been.

Now he's saying he thinks the 49ers had enough talent to win the NFC West. If this does not signify that he's in over his head, I don't know what does.
Why don’t we just have a rule like this?
If you currently have a white head coach, you have to hire a black head coach next.
If you currently have a black head coach, you have to hire a white head coach next.
Merit? Who cares? Just hire purely on the basis of race.

This Rooney Rule needs to be abolished.

[ Edited by skynet907 on Dec 30, 2010 at 16:40:32 ]
Originally posted by skynet907:
If you currently have a white head coach, you have to hire a black head coach next.
If you currently have a black head coach, you have to hire a white head coach next.

Originally posted by skynet907:

lol I didn't realize I was responding to a comment 8 pages back.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Your a smart Dude wish they all could understand how it really is. We will be alright look at our Giants, niners are not that bad off 56 years. It should be SB or bust every year but we will be ok.

Share 49ersWebzone