There are 148 users in the forums

Jed is an empty suit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dascow:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
You know what I have to say to all you whiny little b***hes? You are free to go find another team, no one is making you stick around. If this organization is so f**ked, try another team. How any of you can even consider yourselves faithful is beyond me. At some point you have to man up and quit sounding like a bunch of 13 year old girls on your first period. You guys act like you know what is best, well if you know so damn much, why don't you apply for the job?

So we should just accept incompetence?
Should we just accept the fact that the niners haven't made the play-offs in 7 years?

Jed York has been making some poor decisions and it is completely fair to point that out.

He is once again rushing what is a pretty big decision and that is just not good business.
Once the season ends, more qualified people may become available. Just like what happened when they rushed the signing of Singletary.

it's been 8 yrs of losing, but still a good post.
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I really like Baalke and Harbaugh

Only York could make such a mess of a good decision.

How about if Harbaugh decides to stay put or go somewhere. What is the alternative then? Just asking.

Confirmation that the organization cannot attract a "big name" GM or coach. The problem with the Niners will be pinpointed.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm shocked. First class shocked. I didn't think Jed would do this. I really didn't.

Yet -- if he hires Baalke -- the title of this thread is true.

Jed is an empty suit. Get ready for another decade or more of losing football.

Maybe they really do want to move the team after all. They can't enjoy losing football.

Man -- if I were Eddie D. -- I'd pipe up and say "I had nothing to do with this. Jed isn't listening to anyone other than his father."

How do you know that eddie aint endorsing this? right now i see too many chicken littles running around.

Yes, and the sky is falling...

How about if Harbaugh decides to stay put or go somewhere. What is the alternative then? Just asking.

Confirmation that the organization cannot attract a "big name" GM or coach. The problem with the Niners will be pinpointed.

You guys with this mentality crack me up.
Some of the assumptions...
From what I have been reading tonight Jed is smarter than SanDiego49er and Lowell Cohn together.

He is going to get it, this takes experiance and some time. He is now getting both, 49ers will be alright. Two years in were was Eddie D at when he had the team handed to him.
If Jed does go with Baalke, his margin for error is approximately...ZERO. That doesn't mean that Baalke is a bad hire to me, it just means that they better hit home runs with everything; coach, draft picks, signings, etc.
shouldn't we all wait until the GM gets hired to complain about being lied too?

I understand that if Baalke gets hired without other people being interviewed, especially once the season ends and people with current NFL jobs could be considered, we can call the GM search a farce. But I've read articles from so many reporters who just assume that if they haven't heard something leaked or speculated, that there is "no plan" for the Niners. Why? Isn't it possible that there is a plan and that it hasn't been revealed, or that the speculation is only partially true?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You guys with this mentality crack me up.
Glad to to see you enjoying yourself.

Why would Harbaugh report to a nobody like Baalke---think about it...he won't and shouldn't...

Originally posted by Surly-Z:
shouldn't we all wait until the GM gets hired to complain about being lied too?

I understand that if Baalke gets hired without other people being interviewed, especially once the season ends and people with current NFL jobs could be considered, we can call the GM search a farce. But I've read articles from so many reporters who just assume that if they haven't heard something leaked or speculated, that there is "no plan" for the Niners. Why? Isn't it possible that there is a plan and that it hasn't been revealed, or that the speculation is only partially true?

How bout because our our losing owners NEVER have a plan and always go with an internal candidate who knows NOTHING...
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldRushGirl:
From what I have been reading tonight Jed is smarter than SanDiego49er and Lowell Cohn together.

He is going to get it, this takes experiance and some time. He is now getting both, 49ers will be alright. Two years in were was Eddie D at when he had the team handed to him.

Go polish your nails little girl.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ Jed an empty suit - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.

Ya, I was holding my thoughts till the finish of Jethro's "search". Now I find it was all BS.. screw this, I'll be sleeping in lots more next season. This ahole Tomsula can't even start Nate too, just to see, you know. He goes with the loser, just to, you know.. who the f**k knows.

This stinks to high heaven..

WHY DON'T YOU GO PULL THAT SICK OUT OF YOUR A$$
  • Veteran

WHY DON'T YOU GO PULL THAT SICK OUT OF YOUR A$$

Share 49ersWebzone