There are 265 users in the forums

Jed is an empty suit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
You guys enjoy sucking each others cocks don't you?

It's not gay if your eyes are closed.

[ Edited by mdonch3 on Dec 30, 2010 at 06:05:45 ]
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming.
I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

if you don't like where the team is going then leave, you don't keep going back to the same restaurant if you don't like the food, so stop coming here...

Cry Babies...

If you believe that then I feel sorry for you.

Oh, and your info is so much better, please tell me, what connections do you have to the team? how is it that you know the inner workings about what's going on and how the hiring process is going down? that's right, you don't have any, you sit on your couch like the rest of us and watch on Sundays. Good for you though because you can be the guy who pretends to know more than anybody else...

So just accept whatever sh** Jed shovels at you and smile?...

No thanks.

there are 31 other teams you know...

You should become a fan of one of them.

Yeah, the reason why you have no friends is because of the things you say. See, because I defend my team from impostor fans and say that you and your friends are not creditable in any way hurts you. Fake Fan, maybe you should go back to the real team you cheer for...

You have "Goldson" in your name.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
You guys enjoy sucking each others cocks don't you?

It's not gay if your eyes are closed.

Wait, wait, wait since when did sucking cocks become gay ???

puke
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming. I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

if you don't like where the team is going then leave, you don't keep going back to the same restaurant if you don't like the food, so stop coming here...

Cry Babies...

It's a good thing you're NOT the owner because you'd end up selling peanuts to yourself in the stands.

People have the right to complain especially when they think that they're being taken for a ride!

Then get off the ride, it's that simple...

When was the last time you heard a store manager or a restaurant manager say " If you don't like it here, then DON'T come back.

How long do you think they'd stay in business?

I work for a meat company that deliveries to plenty of restaurants, if you don't like it then someone else will. the customer is no one special, they're just a number, it's life and fact...

And your job is: I'll bet it's not selling their product and what do you think would happen if you were to tell one of their customer to go blow? Try it and see what happens!

i have and then i went right on to the next account, you see, when you have a product that people want it sells it self. you apparently think that you are valuable, what do you think would happen if you stopped rooting for the niners? go ahead, try it and see what happens!

They won't feel a thing, your number can be #726...
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming.
I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

Cry Babies...

Oh, and your info is so much better, please tell me, what connections do you have to the team? how is it that you know the inner workings about what's going on and how the hiring process is going down? that's right, you don't have any, you sit on your couch like the rest of us and watch on Sundays. Good for you though because you can be the guy who pretends to know more than anybody else...

No thanks.

You should become a fan of one of them.

Yeah, the reason why you have no friends is because of the things you say. See, because I defend my team from impostor fans and say that you and your friends are not creditable in any way hurts you. Fake Fan, maybe you should go back to the real team you cheer for...

You have "Goldson" in your name.

that was actually funny...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming. I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

Cry Babies...

LOL...

1. If Jed really did start thinking about who his GM is going to be the day Sing got fired we are in bigger trouble than I thought. I would hope long before we even new it was an issue, he was thinking and privately asking others for advice on a GM.
2. Why choose the chicken little analogy? The sky isn't falling, it fell about 8 years ago. It really doesn't get much worst than what we had in the Yorks in NFL terms.
3. It may be the Yorks team financially, but without us there is no them. And the way I see it, they are renting the Niners. They could take "their team" anywhere they want, but I promise you the 9er name wont follow.
4. Stop eating at the restraunt? Easier said than done if the restraunt is the only one in town and there isn't a supermarket.

You're right, there isn't another football team in the Bay Area and chicken little is because certain people tend to over exaggerate tiny things...

A losing ownership with a track record of saying one thing and doing another is not a "tiny thing." So if you want to pull the chicken little card, just admit it's not relavent to this thread.
P.S. F-uck the Raiders! I"m a multi-generational Niner fan. As far as I'm concerned the Niners are the only restraunt in town.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Jed is just the son of wealth---he hasn't earned anything--and it really is showing now.
Baalke may turn out to be a good GM--but Jed should just say Trent is our GM and we will look in a new direction for coaching----than make a sham of looking for a GM.

It all looks so yorkish.

It is Yorkish indeed. And I knew it would be. I wasn't fooled for even 1 second of the press conference. Not even 1 second...

I was fooled. I want to believe so bad. Dammit
Originally posted by nooj:

Cry Babies...

No thanks.

You don't like the fans, how about you change teams... That's easier, I think. Hey the Jags are doin okay...

i don't have my panties in a bunch but i guess you do or you wouldn't be saying something as dumb as that. glad you noticed how good the jags are doing, do you follow them as well, kinda like you AFC team...?

Cry Babies...

LOL...

1. If Jed really did start thinking about who his GM is going to be the day Sing got fired we are in bigger trouble than I thought. I would hope long before we even new it was an issue, he was thinking and privately asking others for advice on a GM.
2. Why choose the chicken little analogy? The sky isn't falling, it fell about 8 years ago. It really doesn't get much worst than what we had in the Yorks in NFL terms.
3. It may be the Yorks team financially, but without us there is no them. And the way I see it, they are renting the Niners. They could take "their team" anywhere they want, but I promise you the 9er name wont follow.
4. Stop eating at the restraunt? Easier said than done if the restraunt is the only one in town and there isn't a supermarket.

You're right, there isn't another football team in the Bay Area and chicken little is because certain people tend to over exaggerate tiny things...

A losing ownership with a track record of saying one thing and doing another is not a "tiny thing." So if you want to pull the chicken little card, just admit it's not relavent to this thread.
P.S. F-uck the Raiders! I"m a multi-generational Niner fan. As far as I'm concerned the Niners are the only restraunt in town.

fine, chicken little reference is no longer.
come on though, who here has any real knowledge of how this GM process is going down, please stand up and tell me...
Real info, not what you think...
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I just am wondering why we can't get a GM in here while Baalke is under contract as VP of Player Personnel?

Let the experienced GM kind of show Baalke the ropes until he takes over.

Or maybe that was what Jed pitched and all of the candidates were like... naahhh.

If by "all the candidates" you mean the 2 of possible 10+ then yes you are correct. Fact is we've only been watching news for 2 or 3 days. Lombardi and Softli? They we're probably the 2 least likely names on the list; Softli for the Rooney rule and Lombardi to just put another 9er linked name on the sheet. The Ted Sundquist interview is going to be a our best chance at snatching up a quality GM. Baalke might be the real deal and be ready to get things done without being a "yes man" to a coach he doesn't like.

If the yorks are planning on completely reinventing this franchise and subsequently going young everywhere then fine by me. If Baalke is really being endorced by Parcells who have no reason to throw the 9ers BS then I am inclined to take their word about the guy.

If changing Baalke's official title well help us land Harbaugh then I would rather we do that. The media hasn't been wrong once about any of the leaks for the front office so if the latest piece of info says Gruden is out as a HC and Harbaugh is next in line and very likely to come if Baalke is in then that is even better.

Getting Harbaugh also fits in with everyone's conspiracy theories of us getting Luck -- if he declares that is.

• Veteran
LOL, By Damon Bruce Twitter,
DamonBruce Damon Bruce
Sums it up. RT @williemayslay: There is another York son, fredo, and he was passed over. Jed York is not a war time consigliaire.
Originally posted by Tman:

Cry Babies...

It's a good thing you're NOT the owner because you'd end up selling peanuts to yourself in the stands.

People have the right to complain especially when they think that they're being taken for a ride!

Then get off the ride, it's that simple...

When was the last time you heard a store manager or a restaurant manager say " If you don't like it here, then DON'T come back.

How long do you think they'd stay in business?

I work for a meat company that deliveries to plenty of restaurants, if you don't like it then someone else will. the customer is no one special, they're just a number, it's life and fact...

That is just it right there, as a store manager of a retail chain you could NEVER say that to a customer and expect to keep your job. The customer is who buys your goods and the customer is indirectly paying your paycheck. If I heard any of my employees say anything remotely close to that they would be suspended on the spot.

a customer comes into your tool shop, he says, "i want hammer A!" you say that you don't have it. He then says, "I have to say that the way you run your business is a joke, your front end staff are morons and you should be fired for being retarded. I expected you to have this hammer in stock and you failed. The old owner always had it in stock." you say that you're sorry and that you will try and get that hammer in stock for next time, the only problem is that they don't make that hammer any more. the customer keeps coming in every week and complaining, what do you say to him then...?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
You know what I have to say to all you whiny little b***hes? You are free to go find another team, no one is making you stick around. If this organization is so f**ked, try another team. How any of you can even consider yourselves faithful is beyond me. At some point you have to man up and quit sounding like a bunch of 13 year old girls on your first period. You guys act like you know what is best, well if you know so damn much, why don't you apply for the job?

Originally posted by 190836:
LOL, By Damon Bruce Twitter,
DamonBruce Damon Bruce
Sums it up. RT @williemayslay: There is another York son, fredo, and he was passed over. Jed York is not a war time consigliaire.

his other tweet was funnier about searching for a new cat only to select his current one

Cry Babies...

LOL...

fine, chicken little reference is no longer.
come on though, who here has any real knowledge of how this GM process is going down, please stand up and tell me...
Real info, not what you think...[/
quote]

Dude, this is just a 49er fan forum amongst a billion other webpages in cyber space. Ultimately, nobody cares about what we think on an individual basis, that is why I have the luxury of being a fan and expressing how I feel without any repocussions (spelling?). Obviously, if I worked at major network or was a beat writer I would do a lot more homework before sharing my thoughts. However, if you haven't noticed, almost everybody in the professional media is pretty much saying the same thing.
Share 49ersWebzone