LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Stop Bashing Jed York!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
OMG! I can't come to read this thread without this troll and a bunch of you feeding this troll!!!!!
Fcuk Jed York. matter of fact fcuk his dad and any York family. ruin my beloved 49ers like this. sell the team you fcuking chumps
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by boomer49er:
Complaining about him is kinda like slamming your dick in a window. You can do it all you want but it's not going to do much to help you.

Welcome back Boom. Haven't seen you in ages.
I agree.

It's his first year,but he's done all the reasonable moves.

Hindsight is of course , 20/20 but if you look back, at that time of his decisions, he did the right moves.
The logic at work here is astounding. So to appease the 49er fan base (in this forum at least) Jed should:

1) Apologize for being born into a well off family that just so happened to own the team he likely grew up watching.

2) Stop attempting to improve said team because again, according to the people here he's too young and inept as an executive to turn the franchise around.

And his just barely two years as Team President serves as proof.

3) Sell the team and leave town, even though he doesn't even own it (his parents do).

.....because given his position, you would do exactly just that.

[ Edited by baltien on Dec 28, 2010 at 10:53:55 ]
The kid is inexperienced, but he seems to have the most important thing as his objective, he wants to win. I hope he can get some good football people in the front office and land a good coaching staff.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
NT is so funny because every single off-season move Singletary made everyone celebrated... including you SanDiego.

Again if you're going to assign blame - how did the Yorks get control of the team????

Please answer that question because I think it's totally relevant.

You make a valid point. Everyone clamors for Eddie D, but he is the reason that the Yorks have the team. Also he might know football, but he put the niners in salary cap hell, his way of running things would never work again unless the salary cap was removed.
Jed work is being diligent and is honest when he says he is a fan of the team also. I haven't seen him do anything near the level of suck his dad was guilty of.

Some people love to whine, however.

Originally posted by NinerGM:
NT is so funny because every single off-season move Singletary made everyone celebrated... including you SanDiego.

Again if you're going to assign blame - how did the Yorks get control of the team????

Please answer that question because I think it's totally relevant.

When did I celebrate every single offseason move Dingletary made? Better yet when did I celebrate even one of them?

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 28, 2010 at 12:58:57 ]
Originally posted by daWest:
all these people on the jed jalopy

why set yourselves up for disappointment???

These same people won't admit their mistake in about 2 years...
Originally posted by carlgo:
Why are people so passionate about protecting our young owner? Does he need protecting from those awful commoners who dare to question him?

He is just a lucky sperm that got an NFL team instead of maybe being a king or something. He seems to have no particular intelligence or insight, just another rich kid who keeps crashing his fast car with no consequences.

All we can do is question and criticize and hope he pays attention. Maybe our Prince is more accountable than King Davis across the bay and maybe he will pay attention to his Royal Advisor Eddie D.

The key is to keep the pressure up, not to just leave him alone with his Sgt. Slaughter comic books and a free and courageous press is the key to that, along with an informed fan base.

Correct.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
nothing wrong with a little gay bashing.

oooooohhhh

Im so telling on you.
I have to disagree with the premise of this thread. The only time the York's make any changes is when the "bashing" reaches the ownership level in the press at such a level that they react. They hate being in the news so I would say if changes need to be made to make the franchise better the bashing needs to start lower in the organization but progress up to and above Jed York as quickly as possible. It is the York's own doing by their reactionary management style.
Share 49ersWebzone