There are 166 users in the forums

Stop Bashing Jed York!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ajsjohnson:
This thread is laughable. How on earth could any 49er fan continue to defend our ownership at this point? I am embarrassed FOR them--they are the primary reason we have failed to turn the team around, and they command so little respect in NFL that we can't hire a legit GM or coach. While I am ecstatic that Josh McDaniels gave us the stiff arm, It says so much that a loser like him would reject this opportunity. We are the ugliest girl in school, which sucks because I remember when we were the prom queen like it was yesterday. Until the Yorks sell this team, we will not be winners. Jed is a baby. Well intentioned? Perhaps, but his arrogance is offensive. Eddie D should have slapped him, told him to shut the f*** up and sent him into timeout for 10 years when he might actually be grown up enough to make these kinds of decisions.

Most of Niner talk is laughable. All the people talking out their a$$es like they know how to run a football team little lone a business. Too many school kiddies in here any more.
Jed got it done!

Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Jed York has taken his fair share of knocks from some 49er fans as a young executive in the NFL. Hope he gets his due for landing Harbaugh.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Jed got it done!

Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Jed York has taken his fair share of knocks from some 49er fans as a young executive in the NFL. Hope he gets his due for landing Harbaugh.

Bout time!!!
Share 49ersWebzone