Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Have you seen his contract? Very Niner Friendly. Id suggest reading the details of it before talking out of your ass anymore
"Very Niner friendly" doesn't change the reality of that:
1. He's still our starting RB and underperforming badly....something I predicted back in early August.
2. He's no longer a tradeable asset that we could have swapped for talent elsewhere.
3. He's on the decline and will not be getting younger or better with the life of his deal.
1. Cj2k has worse number than Gore through 2 games. he is also underperforming badly considering the contract he just got
2. One of the Matts were asked if trading Frank Gore was a better option(maybe it was Sando) and they said No one was gonna trade anything of value for an aging Rb on a 1 year deal
3. Niners can release Gore with no major cap hits every year in his deal.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 20, 2011 at 09:23:26 ]