LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

This is why nobody likes you, Niner Talk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This whole team is a bunch of idiots
Probably should put Troy in on the goal line, you know since we have him and all.
Alex has been trained this way since his inception in the NFL, Mike Nolan ruined Alex. Norv would have turned him into a stud but we screwed Norv over just like we did good'ole Mooch. Poor Mike Singletary was the LAST person who knew what to do with a QB and we ruined him to by making him a head coach soooo fast. We should have thanked him for helping us as an interim in 2008 and offered him to remain as an assitant and hired someone else like NORV TURNER!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
In the hope you read this...Your team sucks and its because of you. The team has sucked since you have taken it over. It sucks because of your poor decision making in hiring coaches who dont know what the hell they are doing. You suck period end of story. SELL THE TEAM TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
alex has nothing hanging between his legs, prefers to not take chances
Our QB's doesn't play against our Defense.

If they did, 49ers will have 10 wins with Nate Davis
Originally posted by Afrikan:
it has been known that Alex feels he is just playing to showcase himself to other teams as well as trying to win games....

Sing put a QB in these last few games that probably didn't feel he was going to be around next year.

So you have a QB that will probably not take any chances with passes....and would rather check it down or throw a short pass than take a chance to throw it past 15 yards.

if he does and it gets picked, Alex looks bad again......if Alex doesn't take chances and checks it down, it looks like the coaching is doing a horrible job not getting our receivers open with playcalling.....which is probably also true.

we are down by 24pts with zero points and our season is still alive....and yet Alex is still not taking chances....I think that is telling of where his mind is..

but Sing deserves this so I don't give a fuuuuu.

Very interesting, I never looked at it from that perspective.
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Probably should put Troy in on the goal line, you know since we have him and all.

That makes since too
90% of the time, the other teams QB is better
[ Edited by LeadFarmer on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:03 PM ]

Originally posted by zillabeast:
where are you going
1st

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
it has been known that Alex feels he is just playing to showcase himself to other teams as well as trying to win games....

Sing put a QB in these last few games that probably didn't feel he was going to be around next year.

So you have a QB that will probably not take any chances with passes....and would rather check it down or throw a short pass than take a chance to throw it past 15 yards.

if he does and it gets picked, Alex looks bad again......if Alex doesn't take chances and checks it down, it looks like the coaching is doing a horrible job not getting our receivers open with playcalling.....which is probably also true.

we are down by 24pts with zero points and our season is still alive....and yet Alex is still not taking chances....I think that is telling of where his mind is..

but Sing deserves this so I don't give a fuuuuu.

This whole coaching staff has to go , and we need a 1 WR in a bad way . The 49ers were just simply way out coached once again .
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
90% of the time, the other teams QB is better

Better? I think our Defense makes everybody look like a hall of famer.
Share 49ersWebzone