LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

This is why nobody likes you, Niner Talk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
it has been known that Alex feels he is just playing to showcase himself to other teams as well as trying to win games....

Sing put a QB in these last few games that probably didn't feel he was going to be around next year.

So you have a QB that will probably not take any chances with passes....and would rather check it down or throw a short pass than take a chance to throw it past 15 yards.

if he does and it gets picked, Alex looks bad again......if Alex doesn't take chances and checks it down, it looks like the coaching is doing a horrible job not getting our receivers open with playcalling.....which is probably also true.

we are down by 24pts with zero points and our season is still alive....and yet Alex is still not taking chances....I think that is telling of where his mind is..

but Sing deserves this so I don't give a fuuuuu.

Very interesting, I never looked at it from that perspective.

now I'm not saying Alex is sabotaging the team or anything...I'm sure he is going out there to win games and make the playoffs...which would also help his cause.

BUT...if we are down by a 10-14pts...I don't see him trying to getting us back in there, by threading the needle...if a guy is WIDE open, sure he'll take it....but other wise, I don't see him trying to take a chance..and a result might look bad out there....mainly if he feels we have a horrible coaching staff....an't worth it to him....that is why I say he an't an idiot.....but Sing is.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:07 PM ]
Season isn't over
Skill, talent, moxie, Td throws, 90% of the passes aren't check downs...
I can't believe I felt we would win.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
though we would love to taste the playoffs again, why root for rams and hawks to lose if we will only see our team get humiliated in the first round? what a joke.. forget it!! to assure that we have no alex smith nor mike sing next season.. they got to keep loosing, keep getting embarrassed, hopefully get shut out again tonight.. this is pathetic football being showcased by our team.. i'm tired of the headaches.. they got to keep loosing

am i right? or am i right?
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
90% of the time, the other teams QB is better

Better? I think our Defense makes everybody look like a hall of famer.

Doesn't matter. Their QB is still better, even if we help them out.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Season isn't over

though we would love to taste the playoffs again, why root for rams and hawks to lose if we will only see our team get humiliated in the first round? what a joke.. forget it!! to assure that we have no alex smith nor mike sing next season.. they got to keep loosing, keep getting embarrassed, hopefully get shut out again tonight.. this is pathetic football being showcased by our team.. i'm tired of the headaches.. they got to keep loosing
Garbage.
I will not spend another dime on this franchise if they don't fire all of them.
I am literally sick to my stomach.

Originally posted by hb123:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Season isn't over

Nope I would rather make the playoffs anything can happen once you get in
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM ]
Every coach and player?
  • rob28
  • Veteran
and when they finally try to go to him, int.

Sorry it had to end like this Mike.

Want to know whats worst than that? 12 rushing attempts. It seems as if we just settled on seeing if KC could be st louis for us instead of actually trying to make the magic happen ourselves.
Share 49ersWebzone