Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 639 users in the forums

Vital Information for the 49er "Fans" who...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?

Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

You are taking a lot of offense then for that which does not apply to you. So be honest... clearly, you wanted us to lose and got offended that people took offense to that. Can't even stand by your own philosophy...
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

You are taking a lot of offense then for that which does not apply to you. So be honest... clearly, you wanted us to lose and got offended that people took offense to that. Can't even stand by your own philosophy...

Really? It's obvious that stuff was directed to me when it was quoted after something I said. So does it apply to me? No. But it was meant for me. I just think it's retarded for somebody to call somebody less of a fan when you don't know sh*t about them. It's pretty stupid. But I guess if they're stupid enough to believe it, then they'll never be smart enough to understand. I just assumed that some people on here weren't such F*ckTards!

My bad, won't happen again!
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.

I'm kinda curious where you bought this book at? I'm assuming it says your the perfect image of a fan lol? If so, maybe you can tell me how to become such a great fan. But does it require having my head up my azz? If so, I guess I'll just never be able to as good a fan as some of you.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.

I hate to break it to YOU man, but you have no right to call anyone loyal or disloyal.

Having a different opinion doesn't make him disloyal. It means he doesn't think the way you do and would rather lose now in order to win more later.

Can you guarantee that losses today will equal wins tomorrow. No. Of course you can't. That doesn't make him disloyal. All it means is that he has a different opinion.

I am sick and tired of peeps on this forum questionig peoples "loyalty" because they think liong term and not short term.

Its fine to disagree with the opinion, but this "you're not a real fan", "your a bad fan", or "your not a LOYAL fan" has got to STOP. Thats Kindergarden Crap.

Grow up.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,357
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.

I hate to break it to YOU man, but you have no right to call anyone loyal or disloyal.

Having a different opinion doesn't make him disloyal. It means he doesn't think the way you do and would rather lose now in order to win more later.

Can you guarantee that losses today will equal wins tomorrow. No. Of course you can't. That doesn't make him disloyal. All it means is that he has a different opinion.

I am sick and tired of peeps on this forum questionig peoples "loyalty" because they think liong term and not short term.

Its fine to disagree with the opinion, but this "you're not a real fan", "your a bad fan", or "your not a LOYAL fan" has got to STOP. Thats Kindergarden Crap.

Grow up.

your lose today to win tomorrow attitude is far more juvenile. you can't see the future. there is only now. winning begets winning and losing begets losing.
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

You are taking a lot of offense then for that which does not apply to you. So be honest... clearly, you wanted us to lose and got offended that people took offense to that. Can't even stand by your own philosophy...

Really? It's obvious that stuff was directed to me when it was quoted after something I said. So does it apply to me? No. But it was meant for me. I just think it's retarded for somebody to call somebody less of a fan when you don't know sh*t about them. It's pretty stupid. But I guess if they're stupid enough to believe it, then they'll never be smart enough to understand. I just assumed that some people on here weren't such F*ckTards!

My bad, won't happen again!

I don't have to know anyone personally on this forum to call them less of a fan. What I do know, is that I diaagree with you. I question your loyalty as a 49er fan. I question how a loyal fan "Wants them to lose".

Does that make sense to you? Go to any professional sports forum and ask the fane base this question: "Am I a loyal fan if I want the team to lose"?

Calling people names on a public forum is not acceptable!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.

I hate to break it to YOU man, but you have no right to call anyone loyal or disloyal.

Having a different opinion doesn't make him disloyal. It means he doesn't think the way you do and would rather lose now in order to win more later.

Can you guarantee that losses today will equal wins tomorrow. No. Of course you can't. That doesn't make him disloyal. All it means is that he has a different opinion.

I am sick and tired of peeps on this forum questionig peoples "loyalty" because they think liong term and not short term.

Its fine to disagree with the opinion, but this "you're not a real fan", "your a bad fan", or "your not a LOYAL fan" has got to STOP. Thats Kindergarden Crap.

Grow up.

Good point. Thanks for putting that spin on it!
We do this every year. You want to talk about vital information? Please, I don't give a rat's ass what fans of other teams say, that's not vital information to me. You know what is vital? Our HC and QB. Yesterday's game didn't solve anything. So many questions there that we will continue to have these same kind of seasons, if not worse, if we don't get rid of both those guys. Now that's vital information.

Whether you want us to lose or win these remaining games, I don't care. I won't judge your "faithfulness" to this team. We all have to be very faithful if we take time to write in these forums, don't ya think?
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.

I hate to break it to YOU man, but you have no right to call anyone loyal or disloyal.

Having a different opinion doesn't make him disloyal. It means he doesn't think the way you do and would rather lose now in order to win more later.

Can you guarantee that losses today will equal wins tomorrow. No. Of course you can't. That doesn't make him disloyal. All it means is that he has a different opinion.

I am sick and tired of peeps on this forum questionig peoples "loyalty" because they think liong term and not short term.

Its fine to disagree with the opinion, but this "you're not a real fan", "your a bad fan", or "your not a LOYAL fan" has got to STOP. Thats Kindergarden Crap.

Grow up.

your lose today to win tomorrow attitude is far more juvenile. you can't see the future. there is only now. winning begets winning and losing begets losing.

See above for definition of "Missing the point".
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,357
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.

I hate to break it to YOU man, but you have no right to call anyone loyal or disloyal.

Having a different opinion doesn't make him disloyal. It means he doesn't think the way you do and would rather lose now in order to win more later.

Can you guarantee that losses today will equal wins tomorrow. No. Of course you can't. That doesn't make him disloyal. All it means is that he has a different opinion.

I am sick and tired of peeps on this forum questionig peoples "loyalty" because they think liong term and not short term.

Its fine to disagree with the opinion, but this "you're not a real fan", "your a bad fan", or "your not a LOYAL fan" has got to STOP. Thats Kindergarden Crap.

Grow up.

your lose today to win tomorrow attitude is far more juvenile. you can't see the future. there is only now. winning begets winning and losing begets losing.

See above for definition of "Missing the point".

you flat out said you wanted them to lose. THAT IS THE ONLY POINT!


losing begets losing. you can't become a winner by losing.
Originally posted by boast:
wanted us to lose this game and/or any remaining games for the following reasons:

  • ensure Sing's firing
  • Andrew Luck
  • 2011 NFL draft position
  • this team does not deserve to win
  • Alex Smith
  • Troy Smith

here are a few links i think you might find useful:

http://www.clanram.com/forums/
http://www.ramsrule.com/theoriginalherd/dcboard.php

http://www.seahawks.net/
http://www.seahawkblue.com/forum.php

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Luck/132355330134939


you are, for obvious reasons, not real fans of the San Francisco 49ers. no real fan would ever wish for their team to lose.....no matter what the circumstances.

i hope you find these links useful.

Can anybody tell me what these forums are saying about the 49ers/Alex Smith?
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by bracus:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!

So you obviously wanted the 49ers to lose, correct?

Please explain how wanting your team to lose is a trait of a loyal fan?


I don't want them to lose. That's just what you guys think. You guys completely took it out of context . It's not like I put opposing team jerseys on and cheer for them lol. If Vernon catches a deep ball, I scream just as loud as you guys. But on the other hand, I've seen Nolan and Sing lose games all year only to finish with a hot streak and be kept another year. I've seen Alex tank against the easiest defenses and have one good game at the end of the year, then he comes back.

I'm tired of that routine. If losing one more game, gets rid of those two things then so be it. When they lose and hearts are broken AGAIN I just won't be disappointed like the past 4 years (like you guys will be). It's not that I want it to happen, it's that in my opinion it's inevitable. IMHO it'll be easier to deal with and we'll see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Bracus,

I hate to break it to you man, but your not a loyal fan. Not sure what book you are reading about "How to be a loyal fan", but the book is wrong. You wanted them to lose. Bracus I can relate in some ways, but no matter how bad it is, I never hope they lose. I take being a 49er fan seriously. I definitely take it personal when I see fans like you saying they want the team to lose.

Anyone can say what they want on these forums. Just be prepared to stick by what you say, because others may disagree with you.

I hate to break it to YOU man, but you have no right to call anyone loyal or disloyal.

Having a different opinion doesn't make him disloyal. It means he doesn't think the way you do and would rather lose now in order to win more later.

Can you guarantee that losses today will equal wins tomorrow. No. Of course you can't. That doesn't make him disloyal. All it means is that he has a different opinion.

I am sick and tired of peeps on this forum questionig peoples "loyalty" because they think liong term and not short term.

Its fine to disagree with the opinion, but this "you're not a real fan", "your a bad fan", or "your not a LOYAL fan" has got to STOP. Thats Kindergarden Crap.

Grow up.

your lose today to win tomorrow attitude is far more juvenile. you can't see the future. there is only now. winning begets winning and losing begets losing.

See above for definition of "Missing the point".

you flat out said you wanted them to lose. THAT IS THE ONLY POINT!


losing begets losing. you can't become a winner by losing.

Ok, it's official. No point in arguing. You guys read 2 words out of a whole paragraph and summarize it from them. I will definitely remember these guys names and remember they have no common sense. This is officially the last time, I hit up this thread. So good luck to guys trying to get these fools to understand.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone