LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Vital Information for the 49er "Fans" who...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by lamontb:
we should've made a list of members who wanted them to lose

and ban them.

Put me at the top of the list.

I've recorded every game the Niners have played since 1988, but appearantly thats not enought to "prove" that I'm a fan.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

and ban them.

I've recorded every game the Niners have played since 1988, but appearantly thats not enought to "prove" that I'm a fan.

No bro you are a fan.... just not a good one.
Originally posted by dtcomposer:

and ban them.

LOL!! Who the hell are YOU to judge?

ROTFLMAO!!! I'm done with you peeps.
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtcomposer:

and ban them.

So, I assume you erased the Seahawks game already... I mean whats the point of keeping a game that the 9ers totally dominated if you want them to lose. Man it must suck to be you on game day... I can't imagine cheering for MY team to lose only to see them dominate the way they did...

and again... my point for losing... what does that guarantee us? NOTHING but another season without a playoff apearance. There is no assurance that we will be able to attract the coach we (you) want, and there is definately no assurance that Luck (insert your draft pick here) won't be the next Alex Smith.
quote fail ^^^
First of all there is NO guarantee that if you lose the remaining games that you would get the first or even the second pick in the draft. So drafting Luck or Cameron would probably be out of the picture.

Keep in mind that there are teams (believe it or not) worse than the 49er's.
... and they will have first picks over the 49er's.

Just to name a few: Panthers: 1-12, Bengals: 2-11, Bills: 3-10, Lions: 3-10, Broncos 3-10. Ahem ... the Cards?

All except for the Lions will probably be looking for a new QB.

In regards to Mike Singletary, the expectations were very high this season and EVEN if he were to make it to the playoffs, I don't think he will keep his job.

They should have run away with the division ... !! Hands down! It won't get any easier next season!
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 13, 2010 at 11:59 AM ]

and ban them.

I'm on there too. Guess I'm tired of spending money on jerseys and tickets only to be embarrassed to wear them after gameday!

I went to the Tards MNF game, and man was it depressing. We blew them out, and it still wasn't satisfying.
I was also one that wanted us to lose the game, ONLY because i'm tired of Sing/Alex. I don't care if anyone says i'm not a real fan just because i want those 2 gone. I LOVE the niners, I HATE Sing/Smith.
Originally posted by bracus:

I'm on there too. Guess I'm tired of spending money on jerseys and tickets only to be embarrassed to wear them after gameday!

How can you be embarassed to wear a 49ers jersey? That's sacrilegious and just repugnant.

ban ban ban ban.

Isn't that getting old? When your Mothers tell you something you don't wanna hear do you yell ban?

And nice job not understanding the comment. I guess that's what that guy was talking about when he said, "you guys can't see the bigger picture."

Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
First of all there is NO guarantee that if you lose the remaining games that you would get the first or even the second pick in the draft. So drafting Luck or Cameron would probably be out of the picture.

Keep in mind that there are teams (believe it or not) worse than the 49er's.
... and they will have first picks over the 49er's.

Just to name a few: Panthers: 1-12, Bengals: 2-11, Bills: 3-10, Lions: 3-10, Broncos 3-10. Ahem ... the Cards?

All except for the Lions will probably be looking for a new QB.

In regards to Mike Singletary, the expectations were very high this season and EVEN if he were to make it to the playoffs, I don't think he will keep his job.

They should have run away with the division ... !! Hands down! It won't get any easier next season!

They're 3-1 in division games.. They were 5-1 last year...When you've got Alex Smith as your starting qb, its hard to compete with teams outside your division.
I wonder if the Yorks want us bad fans to stop spending money on the franchise.
There is always someone wanting to get their hands on tickets if you fair-weather fans don't want them anymore. You guys can go join up with the other bandwagon guys who are fans of whichever team has won the last Superbowl.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
There is always someone wanting to get their hands on tickets if you fair-weather fans don't want them anymore. You guys can go join up with the other bandwagon guys who are fans of whichever team has won the last Superbowl.

That's funny, I don't remember any Niner games selling out. So how come your having troubles getting some? Sounds like you just don't feel like shelling out the dough.
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

That's funny, I don't remember any Niner games selling out. So how come your having troubles getting some? Sounds like you just don't feel like shelling out the dough.

Yes, please do put your saved money towards an education.
Share 49ersWebzone