LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

WE NEED TO DRAFT A QB!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Troy smith, alex smith, an david carr are not the answers at QB for the 49ers. Our only hope for a playoff chance next year is a new coach, new QB, and new owner. IM hoping that we get a guy like Ryan mallett out of Arkansas. This guy is like 6'6 240!!! Ben Roethlisburger type player. He has put up great stats this year against SEC teams. (30 TD, 11 INT) This guy is our franchise QB for the next years to come!!!!!!!
Wow, i cant believe no one has thought of this yet. This is why we suck. We dont have a QB.
Interesting
I like Mallett too. I don't see Big Ben in him, but he looks a little like Flacco to me. Mallett has a little less arm strength, similar accuracy, and a little more mobility.
  • evil
  • Veteran
WE DON'T NEED A QB. WE NEED TO RUN THE SINGLE WING. DRAFT ANOTHER FREAKING RB.
Originally posted by mv49erfan:
Troy smith, alex smith, an david carr are not the answers at QB for the 49ers. Our only hope for a playoff chance next year is a new coach, new QB, and new owner. IM hoping that we get a guy like Ryan mallett out of Arkansas. This guy is like 6'6 240!!! Ben Roethlisburger type player. He has put up great stats this year against SEC teams. (30 TD, 11 INT) This guy is our franchise QB for the next years to come!!!!!!!

No f**king s**t Einstein!!!!!
Interesting take...hahahahahahahahaha!!!
  • Apone
  • Veteran
welcome to the zone
[ Edited by Apone on Dec 6, 2010 at 8:36 AM ]
Yes, we do need a qb but we have other glaring holes as well.

General manager - we need better player personel decisions in the draft and free agency.

HC and then OC and I say DC as well. Whoever is a qb will not succeed with the current staff in place.

DE/ pass rusher - we get no pressure on a consistant basis on opposing qb's.

Cover corner and really we need at least 2 serviceable db's.

We have no #1 wr, sorry but Crabtree is a #2 and Morgan and Ginn don't scare anyone.

We are not as close to being a contender as many seem to think. Watching us against the better teams, its clear that we are lacking in many areas and other teams scheme against our weaknesses.
We need coaching.

We can draft a good QB but if the coaching sucks its not gonna matter.

LEts get our Coaching situation fixed first
thread title: NO s**t!

Penis.
If they go out and get Harbaugh and Luck, Niners win the division next year.
  • dj43
Originally posted by alexisback:
If they go out and get Harbaugh and Luck, Niners win the division next year.

I wish it was going to be that easy.

This team is a MINIMUM of 5 starters from being a playoff team.
Duh! Who really thought that Troy Smith was the answer??? Come on... you know who you are
Originally posted by strickac:
I like Mallett too. I don't see Big Ben in him, but he looks a little like Flacco to me. Mallett has a little less arm strength, similar accuracy, and a little more mobility.

Mallet is terrible.
Share 49ersWebzone