There are 138 users in the forums

What do you think our record would be if T. Smith was our starting QB this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What do you think our record would be if T. Smith was our starting QB this year?

Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
4 - 5.

The harder part of the schedule was the beginning of the year. We would have still lost lots of those. Now all the softballs are lined up. We are getting somewhat of a false impression and false hope. But he does some things well. And I like what I see in some ways. But I wouldn't get carried away and think he's leading us to a Super Bowl.

Please. We almost won 4 more games under Alex Smith. Anyone who doesn't see Troy Smith is far superior to Alex is blind. Troy doesn't make the mistakes Alex does, and without those mistakes, we win at least 3 out of those 4 that we ALMOST won.

6-3.

The tough part of the schedule was Alex. The softball part of the schedule is Troy.

We lose:

Chiefs
Saints
Falcons
Eagles

We are not as good as them.

We lost all those games except for the Chiefs due to multiple turnovers, INT's. So far Troy has done a great job of taking care of the ball which, all things being equal, we win. IMO.

Don't forget who was calling those early games... That made a big difference as well.

We would be undefeated scoring 50+ points per game.
Funny how everyone is blaming the head coach, QB, and play calling for all of our losses, when IMO the offensive line has been the Achilles heel all season. But all those other pieces have played a role too.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Funny how everyone is blaming the head coach, QB, and play calling for all of our losses, when IMO the offensive line has been the Achilles heel all season. But all those other pieces have played a role too.

Two Rookies starting, first round or not.
Injury to our starting center before the season starts.
An inconsistent right guard who has been up and down... More down than up in Chilo Rachal
An overrated LT.

I'm not surprised. Only guy I really like is Iupati and Baas as center.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Someone gets it.
Share 49ersWebzone