1. Great poise/footwork/zip on the ball, hung in the pocket and made things happen when the o-line collapsed.
2. Adjusted protection packages/shifted the line like a pro. (This was pretty impressive, Troy shifted Byham and Walker from left to right on almost 3 different occasions, which all resulted in manageable gains for Gore.
3. Took shots at open receivers (not just the 'safe' routes, but open ones down-field), and didn't once settle for a dump-off/screen.
4. Was an instrumental factor in today's win.
1. Dropped the ball on the 50 (but picked it up and at least gained 2 year yards on the play).
2. The "draw" audible up the middle towards the end of the the third quarter was very questionable. (Bought into the blitz package far too easily.)
3. Seemed very off-rhythm with most of the receivers during the first 2-3 quarters. (But it's hard to access since it's his first start/Delanie Walker couldn't catch a ball if his life depended on it.)
We'll see what Troy is really made of after having 2 weeks to prep against a hungry/improving Rams team (that's actually proving to be a legit division leader.)
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 31, 2010 at 3:41 PM ]