Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
What about used merchandise from e bay?

only if you get eBay bucks in return.
stop going to the games
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
What about used merchandise from e bay?

That's how I'm gonna roll!
It would be awesome to see the 49er fans all wearing paper bags next week for the London game. I'll be wearing mine here at home.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I already stopped, I had planned on buying a new 49ers hat for my London trip and decided not to because I am embarrassed to wear it.
Don't worry, I don't buy merchandise of losers.

If we don't buy them here, the NFL will find a way to make money on merchandise somewhere in the world.
Sure, and just when the 49ers start realizing how little money they're making (or how much money they start losing), they'll move to Los Angeles. That's a great idea.
I agree, and I said so weeks ago, although the statement didn't seem to get much traction back then.

If you want regime change, hit the team where it hurts - in the wallet. The Yorks will sell when the team is perennially unprofitable.

Fans have a lot more power than most realize.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

If we don't buy them here, the NFL will find a way to make money on merchandise somewhere in the world.

They donate those bro, I highly doubt they charge 20 bucks a pop to the 10 year old in Uganda...

Originally posted by 49erFan:
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
What do you think you're in a union? The York's don't care what you or I think. If we don't buy the merchandise or tickets someone else will.

If someone else will, that is not something I can change. I can only control what I do...

Collectively, many 49er fans together, taking the same stance, will absolutely affect what the York's think. The 49ers are a team we love, and cheer for. However, to the Yorks, the 49ers are ultimately a business. When you stop purchasing products from a business, and they lose profits, they will change the product...

...to the Los Angeles 49ers.[/i]
Originally posted by SFSK8R89:
stop going to the games

This the niners never had a blackout game since most of their seats are sold even on the 2-14 season that's how hardcore 49ers fans are.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by 49erFan:
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
What do you think you're in a union? The York's don't care what you or I think. If we don't buy the merchandise or tickets someone else will.

If someone else will, that is not something I can change. I can only control what I do...

Collectively, many 49er fans together, taking the same stance, will absolutely affect what the York's think. The 49ers are a team we love, and cheer for. However, to the Yorks, the 49ers are ultimately a business. When you stop purchasing products from a business, and they lose profits, they will change the product...

...to the Los Angeles 49ers.[/i]

While it's just my opinion, I think it would seem far more likely that the Yorks would hire a new GM, and HC with experience in the league. They have plans for a Stadium in Santa Clara, dumping all of that, and moving to L.A instead of making changes from within, seems a little far fetched to me...
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by deminutah:
I'm going to call my ticket account manager to ask the address and who the best person to mail the remainder of my season tickets to. Not sure if it will have an effect, but I bet it will get to the VP of Tickeing which should get to Paraag which should get to Jed.

That does no good, you already paid for them.
yeah this is going to work. Nobody will stop a damn thing. Its like a Greek Phalanx. Once you finally tire of the Yorks you are quickly replaced by 10 new young Niner fans full of vigor and hope. After the Yorks suck the life out of those poor b*****ds they are replaced....and so on and and so on.

Which is why the Yorks will never sell. Its quite a scam they got going really.
Share 49ersWebzone