LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Stop buying 49er merchandise!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Obviously the fans are unhappy with this season. From the owners, the coaches, and the players, we have been let down...

Folks, there is something we can all do to send a direct message straight to the top.

Stop buying 49er merchandise!

No hoodies, no jerseys, nothing, nadda, ZIP!

Obviously the Webzone is but a fraction of the the 49er fanbase, but it can start somewhere, and why not here?

I for one, will not purchase any 49er merchandise, until Jed cleans house, and puts together a product that is worth paying for.

Pass it on, and join in, if you want to REALLY send a message to the Yorks, and the 49ers organzization.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for Tru2RedNGold25.
F*CK THE 49ERS FINANCIALLY

they wont get a penny from me until we start getting some winning season's
WEAR THE TRASH BAGS! ASK FOR REFUNDS on this DEFECTIVE PRODUCT!
What do you think you're in a union? The York's don't care what you or I think. If we don't buy the merchandise or tickets someone else will.
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
What do you think you're in a union? The York's don't care what you or I think. If we don't buy the merchandise or tickets someone else will.

Your screen name alone kills your credibility.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:

Stop buying merchandise let me know how that works out for you. Better yet, if you see the York's ask them if they care what you think. If they say yes, and you have it on video, I will Western Union you my salary for the next 10 years.

[ Edited by aMikeNolanGuy on Oct 24, 2010 at 18:53:27 ]

If someone else will, that is not something I can change. I can only control what I do...

Collectively, many 49er fans together, taking the same stance, will absolutely affect what the York's think. The 49ers are a team we love, and cheer for. However, to the Yorks, the 49ers are ultimately a business. When you stop purchasing products from a business, and they lose profits, they will change the product...
im gonna continue to buy 49ers merchandise

you don't have to boycott this. THe fact is when a team is losing their sells go down across the board.

And with all the new Giants merchandise on the shelves you really think people are buying 9er gear right now. Wake up people.

We are bad. Jed knows it. Its his move next. Just hope he doesn't do that same thing over and over again.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Oct 24, 2010 at 18:57:14 ]
Buy Giants gear instead. Support a local team that does not embarrass themselves.

In LA.
I'm going to call my ticket account manager to ask the address and who the best person to mail the remainder of my season tickets to. Not sure if it will have an effect, but I bet it will get to the VP of Tickeing which should get to Paraag which should get to Jed.
2 years ago i vowed not to buy any niners merchandise til they have a winning record
What about used merchandise from e bay?
Originally posted by wolfpack52:

Stop buying merchandise let me know how that works out for you. Better yet, if you see the York's ask them if they care what you think. If they say yes, and you have it on video, I will Western Union you my salary for the next 10 years.

There isnt a line of people to get 9er tickets. I live in jersey were there was a 30 year waiting list for Giants season tickets. 9ers dont have that kind of support. Now they cant secure funds for there new stadium because no one cares about the 9ers unless there a winner. I think it really matters if ticket sales go down. I dont think anyone cares about T-shirts but you said ticket sales. I dont want your salary for ten years because Im sure prostituting yourself to Nolan isnt easy work and you deserve every penny.
Share 49ersWebzone