LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Stop buying 49er merchandise!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
What do you think you're in a union? The York's don't care what you or I think. If we don't buy the merchandise or tickets someone else will.

In LA.

That is a good thing... The Yorks can take their tripe to LA have the League make them leave the 49ers name here. Then let Larry Ellison take the Niners and give the Yorks the LA Bulldogs or what ever they want to call the team. I do not think any coach worth a grain of salt will ever come to this organization. This is old Cardnals and / or the Detroit Lions under the Yorks.
i wouldn't pay more than five bucks for front row seats
Originally posted by eahudson49:
Look, the Niners were counting on this season's success to help drive new stadium support and season ticket sales. Now they've pushed out the opening date of the new stadium by at least a year -- they say because of the NFL contract uncertainty. Ownership knows that you can only sell a sh*tty product to so many people -- e.g., Raiders fans. If the Niners continue losing and especially losing the Mike Singletary way, it won't be long before even Niners home games are blacked out in the Bay Area and the new stadium deal is taken off the table. Red & Gold may be in Jed's blood like it is in ours, but bottom line, it's a business. Right now, he's selling crappy merchandise. If he doesn't make a change, it won't be long before he loses the majority of his loyal customers.

I've stuck with this team through the Tim Rattay ,Ken Dorsey dark ages.

I'll buy my motherfu*kin tickets now. I'll buy yours btw since you aren't going.
Invite my uncle Chuy.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Look, the Niners were counting on this season's success to help drive new stadium support and season ticket sales. Now they've pushed out the opening date of the new stadium by at least a year -- they say because of the NFL contract uncertainty. Ownership knows that you can only sell a sh*tty product to so many people -- e.g., Raiders fans. If the Niners continue losing and especially losing the Mike Singletary way, it won't be long before even Niners home games are blacked out in the Bay Area and the new stadium deal is taken off the table. Red & Gold may be in Jed's blood like it is in ours, but bottom line, it's a business. Right now, he's selling crappy merchandise. If he doesn't make a change, it won't be long before he loses the majority of his loyal customers.

I'll buy my motherfu*kin tickets now. I'll buy yours btw since you aren't going.
Invite my uncle Chuy.

Want to also buy mine?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Invite my uncle Chuy.

Want to also buy mine?

no.

they have Daewoo on them.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Invite my uncle Chuy.

Want to also buy mine?

no.

they have Daewoo on them.

I'm assuming you are trying to insinuate that they are cheap, but sorry I don't get it.
Originally posted by bassmanr:
What do you think you're in a union? The York's don't care what you or I think. If we don't buy the merchandise or tickets someone else will.

In LA.

That is a good thing... The Yorks can take their tripe to LA have the League make them leave the 49ers name here. Then let Larry Ellison take the Niners and give the Yorks the LA Bulldogs or what ever they want to call the team. I do not think any coach worth a grain of salt will ever come to this organization. This is old Cardnals and / or the Detroit Lions under the Yorks.

You realize there's no guarantee the league will make them leave their name and history here, right? They're not obligated to do that. Look at the Colts, Rams, and Oilers. Look at the Seattle Supersonics.
DONT BUY ANYTHING CUZ NEXT YEAR ITS NIKE UNI"S AND APPEARAL!!! hAHAHa
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I won't be buying 49ers merchandise, not to "get back at the Yorks" I just don't want to. I have enough. 4 jerseys, multiple hoodies, tshirts, etc. I have no reason to buy more.

I will however be spending quite some money on more Giants gear. Only have a Bonds jersey, baseball cap and 1 hoody. Thinking of either a Lincecum or Posey jersey. Maybe go with an old school one like Mays or Clark.
I'm going to buy more merchandise just because of this thread.

Originally posted by cutbarlow:
Sure, and just when the 49ers start realizing how little money they're making (or how much money they start losing), they'll move to Los Angeles. That's a great idea.

LA, Santa Clara, same thing in my book.
if the Dorks were smart bidnizz menz, they'd move the team to LA. Think about it. HUGE gang population in LA. Many of which are Bloods who's color is red. The L.A. Niners would instantly become the uniform choice of the bloods, which reside in the entire U.S.

[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Oct 25, 2010 at 15:54:41 ]
Originally posted by area49:

In LA.

You realize there's no guarantee the league will make them leave their name and history here, right? They're not obligated to do that. Look at the Colts, Rams, and Oilers. Look at the Seattle Supersonics.

*lol* Dianne Feistein wrote a bill a while back stating that if the 49ers leave San Francisco within 100 miles that the name stays with the City (SB49, I believe)...

Here is something written in 2007 about the proposal: http://articles.sfgate.com/2007-01-12/bay-area/17225549_1_candlestick-point-49ers-nfl-teams

Originally posted by kidash:

In LA.

*lol* Dianne Feistein wrote a bill a while back stating that if the 49ers leave San Francisco within 100 miles that the name stays with the City (SB49, I believe)...

Here is something written in 2007 about the proposal: http://articles.sfgate.com/2007-01-12/bay-area/17225549_1_candlestick-point-49ers-nfl-teams

Yeah, and that bill was later shelved. Besides, if they decide to leave for LA, Di Fi can decide not to bring that bill back and let them take the name as a form of punishment for all the fans who wanted the team to leave SF for SC.

In LA.

Yeah, and that bill was later shelved. Besides, if they decide to leave for LA, Di Fi can decide not to bring that bill back and let them take the name as a form of punishment for all the fans who wanted the team to leave SF for SC.

Again,

Don't worry. Once they get a new privately-financed stadium in LA, season ticket sales will soar!

LA don't give a crap about football. It has always been known as a basketball/baseball town! I mean, you guys had the Rams and Raiders at one point. What the hell happened to them? Oh, that's right.... THEY MOVED!

The 49ers has as much chance of moving there as any dead poeple coming back from the grave. Give it a rest.

Share 49ersWebzone