There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are you upset that we won?

Are you upset that we won?

Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I'm curious about the 18% that voted yes. Has anyone spoken up?

I have. I voted yes several times. I figured a lame question needed a lame answer.

... from a lame poster?

edit: mods, I'm clearly joking around with danimal, we're boys

[ Edited by dobo on Oct 18, 2010 at 10:00:53 ]
This is quite possibly the WORST thread ever. "Are you upset we won?" Really? Really?!
how stupid is that question are u happy to lose retard!!!!
C'mon guys, this is a tongue in cheek thread. Don't take it THAT seriously or be all offended.

I think, however that many fans, myself included, are still upset at the 49ers (for their overall play this season), inspite of yesterday's win.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I alway want us to win. I also want Sing and Smith out.

What I hate to see is Smith play like Joe Montana and Ryan Leaf in the same game, which he does every game. It's the few Cool Joe passes that keep him hanging around this franchise, while everyone assumes that six years into this experiment, he can stil rid himself of the Ryan Leaf mistakes, overthrows, fumbles, and INTs. He should have had 2 INTs in yesterday's game, he just got lucky.

To his credit though, he threw at least 4 beautiful passes; the 2 TD passes and the one in the first drive down the field that went right through Davis' hands (not Smith's fault, his passing yards should have been more as a result, plus 1 extra TD probably). He also threw a really nice pass to Ginn (I think it was) that hit him in stride (and he was really moving) and allowed him to keep running across the field without breaking pace. I don't know that I've ever seen Smith do that before. Receivers almost always have to reach in some far direction or come down to catch it or stop their route, or slow down, or go to the ground completely, or something like that.
most niner fans like myself are tired of Dinglebery and Smith the coach killer, but we will never be happy losing to the Gayders. SO IM HAPPY WE WON.

I think Singletery is gone win or lose however many of the remaining games, and we are going to get a QB next year somehow.be it draft or trade... The people in charge have not made the best decisions in the past, but they are not stupid.

Even if Alex Smith keeps playing well a new QB will be coming in next year.
Nice post, dobo.

Your point is made.

regardless of how I feel about the coaching or specific players, I ALWAYS want the 49ers to win, that's kind of the point of playing football. As a fan, I have zero control over front office decisions, and I understand this. So as a Niner faithful, of course I want to win games, especially against the Raiders! I hope we can kick off a little win streak here next week against Carolina.

2 in a row baby!
People need to seriously stop being so damn worried after winning this game.

We won, thats good, lets enjoy it while it lasts and if we lose, then you guys can rant all you want, but we won this time, I guess 49er fans became so accustomed to losing that a 1 in the 49ers W column isn't realistic...
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Nice post, dobo.

Your point is made.

Yes , you have feed the trolls well here
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:

We won, thats good, lets enjoy it while it lasts and if we lose, then you guys can rant all you want, but we won this time, I guess 49er fans became so accustomed to losing that a 1 in the 49ers W column isn't realistic...

Actually, we didn't think a 5 in the L column 5 games into the season was realistic.......
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:

Actually, we didn't think a 5 in the L column 5 games into the season was realistic.......

Touche'
Originally posted by Shaj:
I alway want us to win. I also want Sing and Smith out.

What I hate to see is Smith play like Joe Montana and Ryan Leaf in the same game, which he does every game. It's the few Cool Joe passes that keep him hanging around this franchise, while everyone assumes that six years into this experiment, he can stil rid himself of the Ryan Leaf mistakes, overthrows, fumbles, and INTs. He should have had 2 INTs in yesterday's game, he just got lucky.

To his credit though, he threw at least 4 beautiful passes; the 2 TD passes and the one in the first drive down the field that went right through Davis' hands (not Smith's fault, his passing yards should have been more as a result, plus 1 extra TD probably). He also threw a really nice pass to Ginn (I think it was) that hit him in stride (and he was really moving) and allowed him to keep running across the field without breaking pace. I don't know that I've ever seen Smith do that before. Receivers almost always have to reach in some far direction or come down to catch it or stop their route, or slow down, or go to the ground completely, or something like that.

Well said, Shaj! I can't stand the inconsistency anymore. If the Niners can win a road game in convincing fashion without all the above mentioned issues, then I can honestly be totally happy with a win.
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Nice post, dobo.

Your point is made.

Interesting that no one who voted "yes" has taken ownership of their feelings.
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Nice post, dobo.

Your point is made.

Interesting that no one who voted "yes" has taken ownership of their feelings.

EXACTLY. Those who voted yes, MAN UP and admit it. Then we can all give you 5hit for it