There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are you upset that we won?

Are you upset that we won?

Originally posted by A-R-S:
I think most logical people can see that we won DESPITE Sing's best efforts.
17% are upset that we won. This is not good
Originally posted by English:

Friggin pathetic.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by A-R-S:
I think most logical people can see that we won DESPITE Sing's best efforts.
I'll never be upset when the 49ers win. Especially against the Raiders. I was listening to the post game wrap up on the radio at work on my lunch and was hearing people saying they were upset that we won. ....seriously?
no way.. never upset when we beat the Raiders, Cowboys or Packers.. those are team we just should not lose to..
Originally posted by servegmo:
I bet I am going to receive a warning but this has to be the stupidest post I ever seen!!!

Originally posted by 49erWill:

Who ever voted yes: GTFO
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
fuk this questions...are you fkn serious? wtf is wrong with this question?

Why hold back your feelings? You should say what you really mean, hehe.
f**k you haters. We won, you should be happy!
Originally posted by niners94:
f**k you haters. We won, you should be happy!
#1, while having better draft picks helps us more to better our team, we have to win at some point. Why not now?

#2, I wouldn't mind someone better than Alex Smith, I'm just not convinced that we have someone better on our roster right now.

#3, getting a better QB in the draft sounds nice, but you don't necessarily have to pick even top-10 to get one. Just look at guys like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. It can happen.

#4, as crazy as this sounds, we still have a legitimate chance at the division. We've got 5 division games left, and the rest of our schedule isn't horribly difficult.

The only counter-point I do have is that even if we can miraculously get to, say, 8-8 and that's good enough to win the division, we're still not playing good enough to play playoff-caliber teams and win. I'm no longer ready to believe "anything can happen" in a good way for our team when we go 0-5 to start the season. I just hope they do something to change my mind between now and the end of the season.
Originally posted by English:

WOW. How can you even consider yourself a fan if you're upset that the Niners won a game? I don't care what the reason is, you don't root against your team. A win is a win is a win.

Besides, it isn't like the Niners were gonna go 0-16 and get the first pick next season. Or, if that isn't the reason for wanting the team to lose, it isn't like Sing was gonna get fired on Monday. And if he did get fired, JED WASN'T GOING TO HIRE GRUDEN. GET OVER IT.

Just be happy the Niners won a game. Also, they didn't have a turnover!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Who the hell voted yes?

Seriously, that is messed up.

I too am disappointed that the Giants lost. The 49ers won, but let's face it. They aren't going anywhere. They sruggled against a team with a worse QB than ours. The 49ers have a lot of problems. The Giants are close to getting to the World Series. Unless of course they tweek.