There are 149 users in the forums

Can we still win the west?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I Tap
  • Otter
  • Veteran
I missed the game yesterday. How did we do?
prepare to have your heart broken once again.
its over man. I was actually happy that we lost last night because it means the Alex Smith era will soon be over. this guy is a joke and deserved every boo he got last night. i wish we didnt trade Shaun Hill. We would actually have had a chance at making the playoffs like the whole world predicted.
It's over...the season is over

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 11, 2010 at 09:58:53 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Niners need to STFU about winning the division and just try to win a ONE game first.

Whatever happened to one game at a time approach.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
3 out with 11 to play including 5 div games. The "Oilers" started out 0-6 last year and finished 8-8.
"We're going to win the division," York predicted Monday morning in a text to ESPN.

Hey, if Jed says so, it must be true! He was also correct that 2008 was the last year our season does not end in January.
we will...we will win it!!
The talk for winning the West is done. We need to quit looking ahead and start thinking in the moment.... Quit circling victories on the schedule because no matter how hard it is it is tough to win in the NFL....

Lets start by just beating the Raiders, one play at a time

The team the organization and the fan-base are looking so far into the future they are unaware of what is happening in the moment

We need to start thinking smaller....

Let's beat the Raiders first

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We have had a very tough schedule so far and have only played one NFC west team (pisshawks). Yes, there were definitely a couple games,such as yesterdays that we SHOULD have won,but got beat at the last second. Our schedule from here on out is pretty easy for the most part. We have 9 games remaining, so we could possibly lose two more games and still take the west,we are only 3 games out of first...
lol, no.
We just lost to the winless Panthers and made their scrub QB look like a hall of famer. There are no easy games on the schedule for this team. Pretty much every other team in the league is better prepared.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kjrustin933:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We have had a very tough schedule so far and have only played one NFC west team (pisshawks). Yes, there were definitely a couple games,such as yesterdays that we SHOULD have won,but got beat at the last second. Our schedule from here on out is pretty easy for the most part. We have 9 games remaining, so we could possibly lose two more games and still take the west,we are only 3 games out of first...

Stop it! this team is a mess.
you guys need to have a little more faith in your team if you even want to claim yourself as a fan.
Share 49ersWebzone