LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Can we still win the west?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kjrustin933:
you guys need to have a little more faith in your team if you even want to claim yourself as a fan.

Would you like me to introduce you to reality.......it's right over here.
Sure Buddy. Super Bowl. I'm sure Jed is texting it now.

5-11 wins the west we will finish 3-13
if we win the west this year then giant blue flames will shoot out of my ass as i fly through the sky at mach speeds.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
you guys need to have a little more faith in your team if you even want to claim yourself as a fan.

People like you make me want to earn my first warning. Your definition of real fan to me is some delusional nut who is either drunk, high on drugs, needs psychiatric help or all of the above. Running around saying this team is any better than the train wreck it is makes you look foolish. You can still be a good fan and realize this team as it is, is garbage. And my team I mean everyone from the owners on down.
We can't win the west because we can win.
Originally posted by BobS:

People like you make me want to earn my first warning. Your definition of real fan to me is some delusional nut who is either drunk, high on drugs, needs psychiatric help or all of the above. Running around saying this team is any better than the train wreck it is makes you look foolish. You can still be a good fan and realize this team as it is, is garbage. And my team I mean everyone from the owners on down.

This season..
Originally posted by jreff22:

Would you like me to introduce you to reality.......it's right over here.

Originally posted by BobS:

This team is now officially the Bungles of the 90's
HELL YES WE CAN!!!

if the other three teams forfeit some of their upcoming games, it would be a doozy... and if the refs flagged everyone except us, we would have a 50/50 chance. HELL YEAH, WE CAN WIN IT
Man, we're officially the worst team in the league, If we can't pull a W vs. Carolina that puts us on the bottom...this season is OVER!

Oh yeah, I had this vision of an epic comeback and it crumpled before the BYE...pathetic. At this point, I'll take a few more W's while screwing a team into the playoffs.

I can't bury us just yet. There's 5 division games left and until we lose one of them we still have a chance.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I can't bury us just yet. There's 5 division games left and until we lose one of them we still have a chance.

Share 49ersWebzone