There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Singletary said to Smith!

Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I wonder what Smith said to Sing. That was the first time I've ever seen Smith so fired up.

Does it matter?

It kinda did matter because whatever he said, it got him back in the game.
He said "How much do I have to put up with?"
Originally posted by verb1der:
Singletary was bluffing with the benching, if he was serious he would not have blown up on Alex Smith on the sideline, and sent Carr in.

The reason why Sing blew up on the sideline is because Alex Smith is ALL he has, and he wanted to see Alex Smith respond to it.

Singletary does not want to tear down another foundation after already firing Jimmy Raye. A HUGE decision was placed on Sing's hand, and he could not pull the trigger riding on high emotions and probably decided to wait until after this game (watch the film, blah blah) to decide on a season-changing decision.

I would not at all be surprised if Alex Smith starts again next week.

Nope:
"Singletary was intent on benching him. He confronted Smith and told him of his desires. Smith, then, according to Vernon Davis didn't know what to do.

"It was too much for him," said Davis. The tight end then told Smith he didn't want Smith to come out and that Smith had to talk to Singletary. By that time, David Carr was told he was coming in and he was on the phone to offensive coordinator Mike Johnson in the booth. From there, it's tough to determine what was said, because Smith and Singletary wouldn't divulge details. However, the discussion became more heated when offensive lineman Adam Snyder tried to intercede."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=74270#ixzz121t92934
I wonder what Smith said to Sing. That was the first time I've ever seen Smith so fired up.

Does it matter?

We lost. so again does it matter?
The God-fearing warrior coach couldn't even bench a player when he wanted to. Talk about losing the locker room...
I love the passion from smith tonight and how he responded.

Does it matter?

You're a glass is half empty kind of person aren't you?

Honestly this is Smith's "Steve Young" moment. What he does from here on out will dictate what happens to his NFL career.

If you don't see that then you don't get it. WE had the chance to win and sending Carr in at that time would have cemented ther loss.

~Ceadder

Does it matter?

Because that talk may have determined our starting QB for the rest of the season. Do you not see that that conversation changed more than just that game? Yes we lost, boo hoo. But look past that and look what came out of the loss.
Originally posted by rawdel:
The God-fearing warrior coach couldn't even bench a player when he wanted to. Talk about losing the locker room...

Hmmm I don't recall any bolts of lighting suddenly appearing where Sing was standing.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Does it matter?

Honestly this is Smith's "Steve Young" moment. What he does from here on out will dictate what happens to his NFL career.

If you don't see that then you don't get it. WE had the chance to win and sending Carr in at that time would have cemented ther loss.

~Ceadder

Sending Smith in cemented our loss. He did throw an INT to finish the game right? He also did just enough to lose the game...

Does it matter?

~Ceadder

I 100% agree. Sure we've seen Alex play great at the end of the games but this was way different tonight regardless of what people say. He played to win.. He responded to the booing very very well. He looked like a new man out there it was weird. I honestly think if the f**king line could block we win this game clearly Smith saw I believe Ginn wide open and was about to hit him but got nailed thanks to s**tty oline..

Side note #27 on Phili= f**king p***y faking an injury because fatass 93 would have been called for offsides killed our momentum
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Does it matter?

~Ceadder

Sending Smith in cemented our loss. He did throw an INT to finish the game right? He also did just enough to lose the game...[/quote

I'm not a supporter but you have got to be f**king kidding me he got whoped just as he threw give me a break he made the right read had ginn open he needed 1 more sec....this oline is AWFUL
lmao snyder was involved too? what he say?
Singletary has to go. You can't have this kind of school-yard drama every week, and that falls squarely on the coaches shoulders. What was he doing caving to fan pressure anyways? What a loser.

Does it matter?

Because that talk may have determined our starting QB for the rest of the season. Do you not see that that conversation changed more than just that game? Yes we lost, boo hoo. But look past that and look what came out of the loss.

Yeah 0-5 came out of that loss.