LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

What Singletary said to Smith!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Brew:
Wait so Alex is the one that wanted to come out?

That's not true. I read lips too. Sing said We're behind 24 to 10 and I gotta... camera panned to something else.

So we don't know the FULL story.

I have a feeling Sing was gonna throw the hook on Smith but Smith got pissed and started yelling at Sing(this we DID see) and told him that he could still play.

Now this I believe. The boobirds were out in full force like Smith crapped on somebodies kid at the 50 and the game was his fault when it wasn't. I think Smith finally stuck up for himself. He was pissed and I don't blame him. It was a stupid mistake that gave up 7 but to that point look at how solid he was playing the game.

Frank put the ball down twice and everyone boos Alex. That;s f@ckin stupid imho.

If our Defense could stop a gang of school kids from scoring on their baby sister Alex would not be in the position of having to comeback from even a 7 point deficit. But that sh!t is lost on the "Faithful".

He gave up 7. The Defense gave up 14. Why are we pissed at Smith today? Oh I forgot when you're drafted 1st overall you have to be Montana and Young all rolled into one and have to keep the Opposing Offense from scoring too.

~Ceadder

What about the game killing INT on the last drive that was putting Nedny in a spot to tie the game? Way to be consistent, don't you think?

I'm in no way a smith supporter or Alexcuser, but C'mon man. He was hit when the Oline couldn't hold their guys on that last interception
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
@MaioccoCSN

Alex Smith has never taken this long after a game. If I were to take a guess, I'd say he's probably having a chat with 49ers head coach.

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN

hopefully he is telling him to butt the fvck out of the offense, and stop trying to be a power team when our line gets no push. Spread it out! Do some hurry up.
Originally posted by Hades49:

That's not true. I read lips too. Sing said We're behind 24 to 10 and I gotta... camera panned to something else.

I have a feeling Sing was gonna throw the hook on Smith but Smith got pissed and started yelling at Sing(this we DID see) and told him that he could still play.

Now this I believe. The boobirds were out in full force like Smith crapped on somebodies kid at the 50 and the game was his fault when it wasn't. I think Smith finally stuck up for himself. He was pissed and I don't blame him. It was a stupid mistake that gave up 7 but to that point look at how solid he was playing the game.

Frank put the ball down twice and everyone boos Alex. That;s f@ckin stupid imho.

If our Defense could stop a gang of school kids from scoring on their baby sister Alex would not be in the position of having to comeback from even a 7 point deficit. But that sh!t is lost on the "Faithful".

He gave up 7. The Defense gave up 14. Why are we pissed at Smith today? Oh I forgot when you're drafted 1st overall you have to be Montana and Young all rolled into one and have to keep the Opposing Offense from scoring too.

~Ceadder

What about the game killing INT on the last drive that was putting Nedny in a spot to tie the game? Way to be consistent, don't you think?

I'm in no way a smith supporter or Alexcuser, but C'mon man. He was hit when the Oline couldn't hold their guys on that last interception

but everything has to be smith's fault, remember
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

~Ceadder

seriously, how is he gonna be accurate when he gets hit halfway through his throw? he couldnt follow thru because he got decked. the line broke down on a very important play and thats why were having this conversation.

~Ceadder

Alex got absolutely CREAMED on that throw.

I'm gobsmacked that you even blame him 100% for that. I blame the Line for not giving him time to throw it.

"Right Alex, well you should have channeled your inner psychic to see that you were toast the moment you took your three step drop."

My Lord man please stop at the concession booth to buy a clue on your way out Alex will autograph it the next time you attend a game.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by NORTHbayniner:
alex smith is trash. move him to the practice squad if anything, and bump up nate davis. i dont understand why any niner fan would have his back after this game; he had 2 ill-advised interceptions, and a fumble on his favorite play (roll out and throw to manusky). this game is all on him. yea gore coughed up tha rock, but you just got to give the eagles D credit. alex smith should have went after the eagles back up safety who replaced mikell on that last drive but he didnt... now we're at 0-5 and im stuck here wondering... what would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

Move a 6 year veteran to the practice squad. Know much about football?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

~Ceadder

seriously, how is he gonna be accurate when he gets hit halfway through his throw? he couldnt follow thru because he got decked. the line broke down on a very important play and thats why were having this conversation.

Exactly. Had the line gave him another second, the outcome could have been totally different.

Oh well though. That's the story of our season...

~Ceadder

Then don't throw the ball. How about that? Take the sack and get the next play.

~Ceadder

that's why Carr isnt starting.

~Ceadder

I'm gobsmacked that you even blame him 100% for that. I blame the Line for not giving him time to throw it.

"Right Alex, well you should have channeled your inner psychic to see that you were toast the moment you took your three step drop."

My Lord man please stop at the concession booth to buy a clue on your way out Alex will autograph it the next time you attend a game.

~Ceadder

You are such a pompous fool. You know that? You ever go back and read your self-important comments/ As though you are somebody special, you are not.

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

You are such a pompous fool. You know that? You ever go back and read your self-important comments/ As though you are somebody special, you are not.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by skynet907:

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

Smith has heart and some thick skin but he's just not a good QB. The only way he will succeed will be for us to play the spread offense.

If you want to blame someone for thsi loss than you can blame Gore and Alex.

~Ceadder

Riiight then you would be in here talking about how he took a sack on a crucial 3rd and 10 and that he should've gotten rid of the ball
The defense is overrated.........
Share 49ersWebzone