What Michael Crabtree just said

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
This kid is definitely not going to resign.

Good for him I wouldn't resign here either. You know VD is kicking himself. The org is STILL in trouble after what 8 f**king years....

The Raiders will beat us this year..After reading MS's conference script I have lost faith in that vagina

You should go right down to the facility and tell him that to his face...and take a friend with a camera so we can watch that vagina destroy you.

Don't worry, if Smith swings at you it will probably be to high and off target

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by jones49:
We made the stupid decision to go with Carr as our #2 qb. Now were in the position where we has no choice but to play Alex because Carr WILL NOT be an upgrade.

before this season began I figured Davis would end up being our guy because no way in hell Smith would pull it off. BUT, that all went down the drain when Single(brain cell)tary decided to bring in Carr and T.Smith only to throw Davis on the P.S. How anyone can argue that Davis isn't better than Carr is beyond me.

Just because Carrs number 2 does that mean he has to enter the game first before TS or ND? Or as long as their active can anyone come in at any time??

If the #3 comes in the game before the 4th quarter, the starter or backup can't come into the game until then. And Nate can't come into the game until he's on the active roster.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Hopper:
People can call Crabtree a diva all they want, but when you're 0-4 the finger pointing will begin. It's pretty inevitable.

That is true but with Crabtree, he needs to point the finger at himself for contributing to those losses.
No wonder he held out for so long
Good for you Craps ! I have more respect for you now than I used to cuz no one has the balls to tell the truth everyone trying to baby Alex Smith and his bad play .
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Tim K posted on Twitter that Crabtree was joking with Alex 10 minutes later.

Quote:
@timkawakami Not sure he meant it the way it sounded. Joking w-Alex 10 minutes later. RT @jamiemiller74 Did you hear the quote by Michael Crabtree?

Crabtree: "Man Alex you need to get your s**t together or else they gonna bench you"

Alex: "Jed & me is like this [crosses fingers] son....like this, I aint going nowhere, the Yorks like me because I have high test scores and I can talk economics with them" [Lauging]
Originally posted by fly15:

Good for him I wouldn't resign here either. You know VD is kicking himself. The org is STILL in trouble after what 8 f**king years....

The Raiders will beat us this year..After reading MS's conference script I have lost faith in that vagina

You should go right down to the facility and tell him that to his face...and take a friend with a camera so we can watch that vagina destroy you.

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Quote:
@timkawakami Not sure he meant it the way it sounded. Joking w-Alex 10 minutes later. RT @jamiemiller74 Did you hear the quote by Michael Crabtree?

Crabtree: "Man Alex you need to get your s**t together or else they gonna bench you"

Alex: "Jed & me is like this [crosses fingers] son....like this, I aint going nowhere, the Yorks like me because I have high test scores and I can talk economics with them" [Lauging]

lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Quote:

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Oct 4, 2010 at 6:44 PM ]
Are you kidding me first of all how can crabtree prove him self to be a play maker if the ball aint getting thrown to him or any body else for that matter!And something did need to be said about smith I cant believe they still even have him playing its just sad to me already with all the weapons we got on offense come on lets get real...!

Sing prolly would destroy me but it won't help him coach a team. Plus he would just bable about looking at the film
LOL
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Alex going to the bench soon....

i could see it very soon if we go 0-6

im prayin'
[ Edited by WestCoast on Oct 4, 2010 at 7:20 PM ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I hate to say this but I almost hope we lose (I won't on Sunday, I swear) against the Eagles because it will be time to change QBs. IT HAS TO BE. Give someone else a chance. I was a huge Alex supporter - I admit it -- but it is done. It's over, man! It's over! What can it hurt? Okay, yes, maybe they are worse but god dam Alex is not good enough to make a difference so. I'm almost at the point where I truly want to see Troy Smith given an opportunity. Maybe even... *gulp* Nate Davis.

i hope we lose

Share 49ersWebzone