There are 210 users in the forums

What Michael Crabtree just said

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The funny thing is that people think they know what VD and Crabs were arguing about. My guess is that Crabs was criticizing Smith and VD did not like that, being the consummate teammate. Crabs has flaws, but he is right. And the players don't want to have a QB who inspires zero confidence.

Smith is a danger to every receiver because he exposes them to big hits. People have forgotten what it was like to see players receive the ball in stride and have time to make a move that resulted in a TD. If you are jumping, you ain't jiving. I may have to patent that one.
this times 1 million
Hitting the head on the nail
Crabtree has slipped on serval to's regardless smith forced them in there with no touch or awareness o coverage! Dude sucks!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
lol @ ^this guy saying Crabtree has caused 4 TOs all by himself. WTF are u smoking man? I'm convinced you're insane Ceadder.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
lol @ ^this guy saying Crabtree has caused 4 TOs all by himself. WTF are u smoking man? I'm convinced you're insane Ceadder.

Hey, if you slip once fine. s**t happens. He's "slipped" 3 times ran the wrong route once and had the ball bounce off his chest for another.

If he had better cleats with interchangeable spikes he would not be slipping. I don't blame him so much for the one that bounced off him cause that happens when you try to look up field before you have it. Young guys do this. Running the wrong route stinks to high heaven especially when you're SUPPOSED to cut off the route at the break and take advantage of the DBs' coverage pursuit.

So you're saying about my stance that he's singlehandedly caused 4 turnovers? Hell yeah that's what I'm saying. If I did that my Coach would've blamed me and not my QB. If you don't understand that you never played a down in your life.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by maximill15:
Crabtree has slipped on serval to's regardless smith forced them in there with no touch or awareness o coverage! Dude sucks!

Ever heard of a TIMING ROUTE?

No?

I shouldn't have to point out that those were timing plays. This is something that OCs' send in to make Blitzes look silly.

Now I won't say that Raye is a Offensive genius, but he'd been around long enough to know how to make Defenses pay for stacking the Line and coming with their ears pinned back.

Which is yet another reason to run Checkdowns when the Defense isn't giving you enough time to throw for 10 yards at a whack.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone