There are 199 users in the forums

What Michael Crabtree just said

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Boy, I sure hope he's not calling out his qb because this could be the start of a locker room split which would kill this team.

This kid has done nothing in the NFL and hasn't earned the right to even begin to call anyone out. He didn't play the preseason and thus his route running and timing were both off to start the season, which lead to some very costly mistakes.

He needs to just say: Look it was his first called game as the OC and he did a good job and I'm sure all of us as a team will continue to get better and start winning games.
Originally posted by jones49:
We made the stupid decision to go with Carr as our #2 qb. Now were in the position where we has no choice but to play Alex because Carr WILL NOT be an upgrade.

before this season began I figured Davis would end up being our guy because no way in hell Smith would pull it off. BUT, that all went down the drain when Single(brain cell)tary decided to bring in Carr and T.Smith only to throw Davis on the P.S. How anyone can argue that Davis isn't better than Carr is beyond me.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I hate to say this but I almost hope we lose (I won't on Sunday, I swear) against the Eagles because it will be time to change QBs. IT HAS TO BE. Give someone else a chance. I was a huge Alex supporter - I admit it -- but it is done. It's over, man! It's over! What can it hurt? Okay, yes, maybe they are worse but god dam Alex is not good enough to make a difference so. I'm almost at the point where I truly want to see Troy Smith given an opportunity. Maybe even... *gulp* Nate Davis.

There's a reason why Crabtree hardly ever grants interviews. It's because he's not that great of a communicator and therefore gets taken out of context all the time. He's not eloquent. Just let him play.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
We made the stupid decision to go with Carr as our #2 qb. Now were in the position where we has no choice but to play Alex because Carr WILL NOT be an upgrade.

before this season began I figured Davis would end up being our guy because no way in hell Smith would pull it off. BUT, that all went down the drain when Single(brain cell)tary decided to bring in Carr and T.Smith only to throw Davis on the P.S. How anyone can argue that Davis isn't better than Carr is beyond me.

Just because Carrs number 2 does that mean he has to enter the game first before TS or ND? Or as long as their active can anyone come in at any time??
As much as I have come to hate Alex Smith and he lost the game for us yesterday, Crabtree has no room to talk and at least two of Alex's INTs this year are Crabtree's fault.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yeah. Davis>Carr. T.Smith>Carr probably too. Bad signing imo.
Originally posted by jreff22:
And here we go.....

I just got back from the 49ers’ locker room down here in Santa Clara. We spoke to Michael Crabtree, asked how new offensive coordinator Mike Johnson did on Sunday. This is what Crabtree said:

“Mike Johnson did his thing. He did what he was supposed to do. He got everybody the ball. Only thing is, Mike Johnson can’t throw the ball. He can just call plays.”

When Crabtree said that, many reporters exchanged glances. You could take Crabtree’s words one of two ways:

He was making a general statement about coaches not being able to play – players play and must execute. Players say this all the time.

Or Crabtree was saying Johnson called good plays but Alex Smith did not execute well enough. If Crabtree meant No. 2, he was taking a shot at his quarterback.

I honestly don’t know what he meant. I’m just telling you what he said.

http://cohn.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12190/what-michael-crabtree-just-said/

I dont like it when people over exagerate things cough cough
This kid is definitely not going to resign.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Good for him I wouldn't resign here either. You know VD is kicking himself. The org is STILL in trouble after what 8 f**king years....

The Raiders will beat us this year..After reading MS's conference script I have lost faith in that vagina
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 4, 2010 at 4:51 PM ]

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Good for him I wouldn't resign here either. You know VD is kicking himself. The org is STILL in trouble after what 8 f**king years....

The Raiders will beat us this year..After reading MS's conference script I have lost faith in that vagina

It's funny because it's true

You should go right down to the facility and tell him that to his face...and take a friend with a camera so we can watch that vagina destroy you.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
People can call Crabtree a diva all they want, but when you're 0-4 the finger pointing will begin. It's pretty inevitable.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

You should go right down to the facility and tell him that to his face...and take a friend with a camera so we can watch that vagina destroy you.

Don't worry, if Smith swings at you it will probably be to high and off target
[ Edited by LeadFarmer on Oct 4, 2010 at 5:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone