LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

I just sent Jed York a package...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Fans should throw their jerseys on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this economy people cant afford to that.
Originally posted by susweel:

well, maybe just the ones who are planning on sending York their jersey anyway. Save on postage and handling.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

well, maybe just the ones who are planning on sending York their jersey anyway. Save on postage and handling.

Yes this.
Originally posted by PersonalFoul:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

read the message i sent you in your message box ... YOU PRICK!
Originally posted by sf49ersfan4ever:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

alias. 1 post, 1 PM.
  • obx49
  • Veteran

Alex Smith chill out dude you'll get banned for saying that. Now if you would start playing better you might not get banned from the team as well.

[ Edited by obx49 on Oct 11, 2010 at 16:56:51 ]
WE ALL REMEMBER THAT AFTER VD GOT YELLED AT, HE PLAYED GREAT AND GOT TO THE PRO BOWL. THE SAME WILL HAPPEN WITH ALEX SMITH. HE IS OUR GUY, I'M A TRUE FAN AND A BELIEVER OF THE TEAM, OF ALEX SMITH, THE COACHES, AND OUR ORGANIZATION! I'M A FAN OF THE 49ERS AND I WILL NEVER BASH THEM. TO DO THAT IS LIKE PUTTING YOUR OWN KID DOWN! IT'S NOT RIGHT! SO PLEASE CHILL WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY!
WE ALL REMEMBER THAT AFTER VD GOT YELLED AT, HE PLAYED GREAT AND GOT TO THE PRO BOWL. THE SAME WILL HAPPEN WITH ALEX SMITH. HE IS OUR GUY, I'M A TRUE FAN AND A BELIEVER OF THE TEAM, OF ALEX SMITH, THE COACHES, AND OUR ORGANIZATION! I'M A FAN OF THE 49ERS AND I WILL NEVER BASH THEM. TO DO THAT IS LIKE PUTTING YOUR OWN KID DOWN! IT'S NOT RIGHT! SO PLEASE CHILL WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY!

Dude I get your point, please chill with the CAPS, it hurts my eyes lol

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

You sound like some kind of robot trained by the Yorks.
Smith has done more for this franchise than Jed York.

This is what York is going to do even if he takes the time to open your package.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
congrats you just gave some intern a free Alex Smith jersey

Yah like anybody would actually wear an Alex Smith jersey.

I wear my Alex Smith jersey

It will no doubt have value as the Biggest Bust of all time...I'd love to have an Alex Leaf jersey myself...

You must not have had to watch this guy for the past SIX YEARS...deal with it!!!
Share 49ersWebzone