There are 95 users in the forums

I just sent Jed York a package...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
watch him send it back lol
York Jr. will probably give that jersey to Alex to wear on Sunday. Got to save money every way you can.
You should send him pictures of new Head Coach candidates.
Originally posted by PersonalFoul:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

you should have sent him a s**t box too for the crap they put on the field !
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

Yah he's gonna say I don't want this s**t.
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
congrats you just gave some intern a free Alex Smith jersey

Yah like anybody would actually wear an Alex Smith jersey.

I wear my Alex Smith jersey

LOL Val's the intern
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

Would have been a great story, too bad it's not true.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

haha RTS
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Not sure what you mean by "too bad it's not true"... either your one of those persons that does not do what they say they are going to do, so you think the rest of the world is the same, or you just think something else in the statement is not true...

either way, here is a tracking number for you:

1ZA656V00374469966 ...just go to www.ups.com

is should arrive by friday...

i am taken aback by your lack of faith in the world, but that is a story for another day, or for someone who really cares.

Not sure what you mean by "too bad it's not true"... either your one of those persons that does not do what they say they are going to do, so you think the rest of the world is the same, or you just think something else in the statement is not true...

i am taken aback by your lack of faith in the world, but that is a story for another day, or for someone who really cares.

I checked and yeah, it should arrive in a few days. Let me know if you ever get some response.

Yeah? An I just got finished spasming over Kim Kardashians face while she licked my sack.

~Ceadder
You shoulda took a big s**t in a box and sent it to Singletary, with a little note reading "THIS IS WHAT YOUR COACHING LOOKS LIKE! f**k, I bet he'd even send back thank you letters!!!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Yeah? An I just got finished spasming over Kim Kardashians face while she licked my sack.

~Ceadder

You da man
Originally posted by rezin12:

I checked and yeah, it should arrive in a few days. Let me know if you ever get some response.

Pics or it DIDN'T HAPPEN... Documentation is what I need and tracking numbers do not qualify.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You shoulda took a big s**t in a box and sent it to Singletary, with a little note reading "THIS IS WHAT YOUR COACHING LOOKS LIKE! f**k, I bet he'd even send back thank you letters!!!

It's a Federal Offense if you do something like that. As much as I would love to do that at times, it's not worth being sent to Micheal Vicks Vacation home for it.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone