LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

I just sent Jed York a package...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shoulda sent him one of these:

Originally posted by rawdel:
You should of put a stick of C4 while you're at it...
This never happened. It's baloney.
You should have sent him Ed Roski's contact info and a picture of the sweet new stadium he wants to build.
I'll admit, I bought one when he was first drafted... thinking that he would be our next franchise QB. Boy was I wrong!

Anybody want it??
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I'll admit, I bought one when he was first drafted... thinking that he would be our next franchise QB. Boy was I wrong!

Anybody want it??

me also. been lying in my closet floor for a while. i got that middle cost one. not authentic but still stitched number and names. what a waste. i remember there was a huge discount that year tho so it cost like 70 or 80 instead of the 120ish they cost now. i like the sending it back to the niners also. I have kept it so long waiting for him to awaken. i keep losing hope only to get strung along by one or two nice drives here or there.

thinking i will leave it in the closet floor until late nov, then its goin to the Yorks if we are not over .500

Anybody want it??

me also. been lying in my closet floor for a while. i got that middle cost one. not authentic but still stitched number and names. what a waste. i remember there was a huge discount that year tho so it cost like 70 or 80 instead of the 120ish they cost now. i like the sending it back to the niners also. I have kept it so long waiting for him to awaken. i keep losing hope only to get strung along by one or two nice drives here or there.

thinking i will leave it in the closet floor until late nov, then its goin to the Yorks if we are not over .500

Anybody want it??

yo...sorry. my internet dropped right when i was posting
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You shoulda took a big s**t in a box and sent it to Singletary, with a little note reading "THIS IS WHAT YOUR COACHING LOOKS LIKE! f**k, I bet he'd even send back thank you letters!!!

It's a Federal Offense if you do something like that. As much as I would love to do that at times, it's not worth being sent to Micheal Vicks Vacation home for it.

~Ceadder

I am going to need statutory authority to believe this. Federal law on poop in a bag you say eh? Is it federal because it impacts interstate commerce? Or are you just trying to sound cool?

Originally posted by rawdel:
You should of put a stick of C4 while you're at it...

To bad most couriers wont deliver explosives.
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Originally posted by PersonalFoul:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

I Think our HC is the one responsible and not Alex. Sig has the word on who starts and who doesn't.

So the problem is the HC and not Alex.

And I sent an e-mail to my Season Ticket Rep to forward it to Jed.

Gruden for HC!!!! He would know what 2 do with Alex!

It is so obvious that Sing has been given the mandate to stick with Smith. He has not handled any other player the way that he has handled Smith. Sing has no problem with benching or publically chastizing any other player. He wanted Vick but was denied. Trust me, if it was soley up to Sing, Smith would not be starting on Sunday.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by leebert81:
It contained my Alex Smith jersey. I thanked him for his progress and told him that I will continue to support the organization unconditionally but that I am done with Smith.

I really think Jed will get us to the next level but not until Smith is dealt with.

If you truly did this I have a lot of respect for you. I would do the same but I never purchased an Alex Smith jersey.

LB

I promise I did it. I had to after yesterday's loss. It felt good putting it in the mail. It feels like as if I have taken a stand.

and to everyone else who doesn't have a Smith jersey to mail...I'm sure we can get them cheap somewhere .

on a serious note though....after next weeks game...if it's the same results and Sing gives the same excuses and responses on Monday morning...

then I'd be willing to join a 9er fan protest outside 4949 Centennial Blvd in Santa Clara.

$10 says you don't get more than 15 people show up.

-9fA
i sent jed york a package containing a fine bottle of aged wine, two cuban cigars and two tickets two a broadway show

if we lose this up coming game to the Eagles i am going to send my Alex Smith Jersy with a message thanks but no thanks !
Share 49ersWebzone