There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I've broken on through....to the other side.No longer an A.Smith fan

Damn shame our defense , and Gore were the only ones playing today.
We had to rely on our defense to win it, and it shouldn't have come down to Clements.

A.Smith.....I've supported him all of these years, thought that he was very smart, and agile, but he's not. He isn't accurate at all. We have to change our WHOLE offense to running because Smith sucks ass.

I'm done-zo

Sing coached a great defensive team, damn shame the qb position isn't secure at all.

I'd rather keep Sing than A.Smith.

KEEP SING, MODAFU*KA
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
We had to rely on our defense to win it, and it shouldn't have come down to Clements.

A.Smith.....I've supported him all of these years, thought that he was very smart, and agile, but he's not. He isn't accurate at all. We have to change our WHOLE offense to running because Smith sucks ass.

I'm done-zo

Sing and Alex both must go. Alex cuz he sucks and Sing because he's ugly... Oh yeah he sucks too.
Sing coached a great defensive team, damn shame the qb position isn't secure at all.

KEEP SING, MODAFU*KA
[ Edited by rawdel on Oct 3, 2010 at 9:46 PM ]

I'm done-zo

KEEP SING, MODAFU*KA

alex did not lose this game. Nate needs to go down. If he does game over. He tried to be a hero. We don't need heros we need smart TEAM players.
Get rid of them both!!!!!!!!! I can't blame this game on Sing though. Smith f**kin lost us the game with those dumbass picks.

I'm done-zo

KEEP SING, MODAFU*KA

I'm on my way to that side...
Originally posted by 49erJim:

alex did not lose this game. Nate needs to go down. If he does game over. He tried to be a hero. We don't need heros we need smart TEAM players.

at least he made an incredible play in intercepting the ball in the first place, Ryan was ready to drive down field anyway.....and Nate also had a great game leading up to that...and so did most of our defense...even Haralson played well....and for a Rookie Taylor Mays did fine for his first ever start

what did Alex do to help the team to win today?
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:

at least he made an incredible play in intercepting the ball in the first place, Ryan was ready to drive down field anyway.....and Nate also had a great game leading up to that...and so did most of our defense...even Haralson played well....and for a Rookie Taylor Mays did fine for his first ever start

He suited up. He always looks poised before the game when he is throwing the ball around
You have finally seen the light.

Nate lost the game today. The 49ers were in the lead. Its on Nate.
people around here have complained that our OCs don't "let" Alex throw downfield or what ever...

he had another chance today with Crabtree one on one...and he threw it out of bounds....

reminds me of Garcia late in his 9er career doing the same thing...as if they are just trying to make it seem like they tried...just so they don't throw an INT or something.

well if you want to get like that....well we were still in the lead after that fumble..

THEN WHO DO YOU WANT TO BLAME NOW?????? NATE Again??

edit- sorry.... took it too far..
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM ]
Welcome to the Alex "never had it to begin with" wagon. Although I had some hidden sliver of hope for him he never seemed to seize the role as the better QB's do. Good luck to you Alex. Now GTFO!

well if you want to get like that....well we were still in the lead after that fumble..

I don't know what your problem is 9erJim....but I don't remember you ever being this dense.

I am an Alex Smith supporter.

I blame Nate for the fumble.

I blame Alex for two picks and a terrible intentional grounding decision.

That is all.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Welcome to the Alex "never had it to begin with" wagon. Although I had some hidden sliver of hope for him he never seemed to seize the role as the better QB's do. Good luck to you Alex. Now GTFO!

And dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!!

I don't know what your problem is 9erJim....but I don't remember you ever being this dense.

Man, why are you down on his optimism, and what's up with the personal attacks?