LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I'm praying to god they take Chilo Rachal off the starting lineup and burn his place on this team, burying him in the depth chart. How that scrub is still starting is beyond me. He makes the entire line worse. WITHOUT A DOUBT.

This would be great as well!!!
The biggest shake up that could possibly come is the benching of Smith tomorrow, in my opinion he scored and led during garbage time. Outside of that the only shake up I could see coming is news of a fight within the organization. there will be no firings going on and no trades.
I want this nightmare to end.
The only shake-up I see happening is Alex Smith getting benched PERMANENTLY. It's gonna take 1-2 poor performances COMBINED with David Carr doing well in relief time. The team wants to know FOR SURE that Alex Smith has failed. They've devoted this entire season to him and will continue to back him until "that point" of failure.

Mike Singletary will get fired only if we lose on the level that we're a rock-bottom team. The team is trying to see if Singletary can turn it around. I'm sure if we lose a few more games in the next month, they'll really have to consider it.

Those are the two major shake-ups everyone's looking at.

I'd like to see some changes at offensive line, but we have rookies there... they're having growing pains.

The only realistic change on the team is probably going to be in the secondary.
turnover ball lose game
I hope sing gets fired and our interim coach benches smith.
"I think the best team we've played in the San Francisco 49ers"
So true..
Moron Norris on the field = failed run up the middle
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
turnover ball lose game

Exactly. 2 INT and 3 fumbles. The niners have to stop the turnovers

[ Edited by FourNine49 on Oct 10, 2010 at 23:29:33 ]

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

It's like Nolan got fired, then I woke up and realized I was only dreaming. NOLAN NEVER GOT FIRED! He's still here with us in Dinglenuts.

PLEASE FIRE HIM NOW and you better hire an Offensive minded coach this time, Jerk York.
Once we stop turning the ball over 4 times a game and once we stop making these dumb mistakes, we'll be a pretty decent football team
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
"I think the best team we've played in the San Francisco 49ers"
So true..

Haha, yeah. I forgot to quote that. Probably the best line in the whole post game conference.

We just beat ourselves in every single game this year. It's pitiful.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Remember when Hill said "don't take me out", he won the game...

Smith tried this and failed, cut him already....

Here is another example of the cockroaches in the fanbase.
Share 49ersWebzone