There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

I agree. Basically Smith got back the seven he gave up.

Oh, don't forget our vaunted defense.
Originally posted by rawdel:
I expect some major decisions in Santa Clara this week

I think so....I mean the crowd was calling for Carr and I'm surprised he didn't get in after he started warming up.
Totally

Did you see when he want back to pass and fumbled?

All gores fault
I still can't get over the fact #27 faked an injury killed momentuem
Originally posted by rawdel:
Look on the bright side, Crabtree had his first 100yd game...

But he owes us at least 20 yards in dumb penalties. That said, he finally seems to be out of pre-season mode and is playing very well.
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

Blame lies with Smith -- although Gore didn't do us no favors.

I'm happy though. Alex time is over. The nightmare is finally at an end.

the last pick was on staley missing his block on a crucial play, but i agree that fumble was pretty bad other than that i thought he had a pretty good game

Yes, let's blame Staley when he could have taken a sack or throw the ball anywhere but near 5 Eagles defender.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Totally

All gores fault

yeah and gore looked like his hands were covered in fried chicken grease. im not saying smith was perfect but he made alot more plays then gore
Blame Gore? I will blame them both. Between the 2 5 turn overs
You can blame Smith for several of the mistakes. I've been defending Smith for awhile now but now I think I'm gonna have to stop. The first INT was unnecessary, clearly shown that Davis was open underneath. Davis was also open on the play that Smith fumbled it. And why didn't Smith just take the sack? That was the difference in the game.
they keep trying to force the ball to GOre all the time...and tend to forget Crabs and VD
You can blame Smith for several of the mistakes. I've been defending Smith for awhile now but now I think I'm gonna have to stop. The first INT was unnecessary, clearly shown that Davis was open underneath. Davis was also open on the play that Smith fumbled it. And why didn't Smith just take the sack? That was the difference in the game.
I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

You're a disgrace of a fan. You're glad that our team lost because you dislike 1 player, and then you blame that player for this teams 9 million mistakes. GO be a raiders fan. You are one of the WORST fans of ANY sports teams I HAVE EVER SEEN. Real fans don't root for their teams to lose. GTFO.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Totally

All gores fault

So that lost the ENTIRE game?

You must have a very self-serving and selective memory if you think that was what lost the game.
Originally posted by GoreForMore:

the last pick was on staley missing his block on a crucial play, but i agree that fumble was pretty bad other than that i thought he had a pretty good game

WTF does that mean??? Other than the play where he threw the ball to the ground and scored 6 pts for the other team, he played well??? That means he didn't play well!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

You're a disgrace of a fan. You're glad that our team lost because you dislike 1 player, and then you blame that player for this teams 9 million mistakes. GO be a raiders fan. You are one of the WORST fans of ANY sports teams I HAVE EVER SEEN. Real fans don't root for their teams to lose. GTFO.

hahahahah agreed! tear that fake ass fan down lol