There are 220 users in the forums

RAYE FIRED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pasco why do you call him BM? I mean, I get it that it's Big Mike.. but... I mean.... really?
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:
Originally posted by Chief:

"Hi, I am Jimmy Raye!! Why did you done umble rumple merrrmumble fum sparks line dart up middle jam, fire un let me go?"

My God, That's incredible! That looks just like Jimmy Raye! LMAO

That is f**king funny... The Zoners may not be right all of the time but I love that the sense of humor survives!

One suggestion though.....next time, you gotta put the Jimmy (Disa) Raye hat on this character...
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Okay, one down, one left to go, the big one, the hard one, the HC, BM. the departure of JR is no surprise except for the 3 game into the season deal. What that tells me is that jed had a "coming to Jesus meeting" with BMbigmike, and said, it's winning on out or the hiway for the great BM experiment. this time we get an OC who has been either in ball, or coaching ball, since forever. No undistinguished stays, excelled when called upon, and has coached more than just LBs. Also as a protege of Riley(former usc OC, then HC at Beavers), Mj got WR coaching gigs with Beavers, then QB coach with riley at Chargers, then 2 yrs ATL WRs, then 1 yr QB coach ATL, then here in 2009. That, folks is what a resume is supposed to look like, and it is O dominated, which is a must for a guy with HC aspirations(not saying he does at present, just making a note).

MJ coaxed a lot better football out of shaun and alex last yr, and definitely had alex's attention and back this yr. Congrats to a deserving guy who finally has the correct resume for at least one position on the team(big Ray, Solari and Manusk are the others of note). Mj was the one on the sideline trying to calm alex down when it was apparent when he came off field that he was p.o.ed at the plays called. MJ settled him down. My guess was, it won't be for much longer, so just grin and bear it. Well that not much longer became exactly 3 games plus one day.HOrray. NOw, what remains to be seen is if BM tries to "ram it down their throats" with MJ. My guess is he wants to still play 1980s football, but i also bet jed said, it's Jimmy RAe, BM or the hiway...for you. so fire his azz. And that is how i guessed it went down.

Now the unspoken thing is what little nothings did jed whisper in BMs ear as they parted? Obviously i wasn't there, but i imagine it went something like: "BM your coaching, your actions are not adequate. You don't have the creds to be a HC. You need to go back and learn how to coach every other position except LB, and then do a stint at DC, and then you might, just might make it in the bigs. Furthermore, whereas 0-3 is unacceptable based on the personnel my daddy bought me, you still have time to rectify a deplorable situation of your own making. Notably, you don't know what the f**k you are doing on the football field, and bubba, it shows. Take all the time you need, but if we lose 2 more before the break, you are done. Out. Finito. So do whatever you need, but remember. I brot you here, and it turned out you were damaged (truly just inexperienced) goods. Make it happen in next 5 weeks because that is all the time you have. Two loses more and you are gone for sure. One loss, if bad enough , and brings out fans ire, and that one will be it for you. It's too bad because you were my hero, but when it all is said and done, you just didn't have anywhere near the creds, experience or smarts to be a HC, which i might add, is not an easy job. My heart is with you BM, but my wallet and fans tell me you are a failure. Do something to make me change my mind. JR is the first shoe to drop...you are the second" ...or something like that.

But i bet i am close, and i stand behind one bad loss and BM is gone, or two Ls and he is toast. Boys, he could be gone BEFORE midseason, and i would call that a huge success for the team. Even jed is starting to see that another 2 early Ls and we are done, out of it for the yr, before midseason even gets here. That is progress.That is the way it has to be to climb out of this horrid coaching pit.

Last here is something to keep an eye on. If BM thinks MJ is going to be his Boy, and carry his water, i believe he is making a fatal mistake. I bet the conversation with Bm about JR included,

"don't you even consider screwing with MJ and his playcalling... you are here on borrowed time and maybe mj can save your azz, but it is with the understanding HE calls the plays...not you. Also, forget about telling manusky anything. HE calls the D. YOu are just there to do what you do best...rah, rah. Nothing more. Definitely nothing more."

Perhaps i am the last great fool, but let's see how this plays out. ATL is tough, and winning that one never was on my list. I suppose it is how we play, not the loss that matters in that one. But if there are any missed blocks, muffed punts, fumbles, hikes over the qbs head, delayed play calls, frank rt, frank lt, frank down the middle, then i think next game is BMs last. If we win, BM gets a repreive. But he is only fighting to finish first the next 6 games, and then to make it to end of the season. "My money says he don't make it" Whatever, the BM era has come to a screeching, painful ...(lest i say it ?) BM.

TL;DR
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by A-R-S:
I thought aye and Sing were a package deal. One goes,why is the other one still around?

You would think so since Sing is just a younger more scary version of raye lol.

MaioccoCSN Just got off the phone with ex-49ers offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye. I'll have full transcript up on http://bit.ly/9Rmbmu in a little bit.

MaioccoCSN Jimmy Raye said, "I was carrying out head coach's wishes. I was doing what I was brought here to do under philosophy he wanted installed."
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN Just got off the phone with ex-49ers offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye. I'll have full transcript up on http://bit.ly/9Rmbmu in a little bit.

MaioccoCSN Jimmy Raye said, "I was carrying out head coach's wishes. I was doing what I was brought here to do under philosophy he wanted installed."

f*ck jimmy raye, f*ck his draw plays, f*ck mobb deep, chino xl...f*ck u too!

BTW... Can you bump this when Maiocco's posts the update por favor?
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Sep 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM ]
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Okay, one down, one left to go, the big one, the hard one, the HC, BM. the departure of JR is no surprise except for the 3 game into the season deal. What that tells me is that jed had a "coming to Jesus meeting" with BMbigmike, and said, it's winning on out or the hiway for the great BM experiment. this time we get an OC who has been either in ball, or coaching ball, since forever. No undistinguished stays, excelled when called upon, and has coached more than just LBs. Also as a protege of Riley(former usc OC, then HC at Beavers), Mj got WR coaching gigs with Beavers, then QB coach with riley at Chargers, then 2 yrs ATL WRs, then 1 yr QB coach ATL, then here in 2009. That, folks is what a resume is supposed to look like, and it is O dominated, which is a must for a guy with HC aspirations(not saying he does at present, just making a note).

MJ coaxed a lot better football out of shaun and alex last yr, and definitely had alex's attention and back this yr. Congrats to a deserving guy who finally has the correct resume for at least one position on the team(big Ray, Solari and Manusk are the others of note). Mj was the one on the sideline trying to calm alex down when it was apparent when he came off field that he was p.o.ed at the plays called. MJ settled him down. My guess was, it won't be for much longer, so just grin and bear it. Well that not much longer became exactly 3 games plus one day.HOrray. NOw, what remains to be seen is if BM tries to "ram it down their throats" with MJ. My guess is he wants to still play 1980s football, but i also bet jed said, it's Jimmy RAe, BM or the hiway...for you. so fire his azz. And that is how i guessed it went down.

Now the unspoken thing is what little nothings did jed whisper in BMs ear as they parted? Obviously i wasn't there, but i imagine it went something like: "BM your coaching, your actions are not adequate. You don't have the creds to be a HC. You need to go back and learn how to coach every other position except LB, and then do a stint at DC, and then you might, just might make it in the bigs. Furthermore, whereas 0-3 is unacceptable based on the personnel my daddy bought me, you still have time to rectify a deplorable situation of your own making. Notably, you don't know what the f**k you are doing on the football field, and bubba, it shows. Take all the time you need, but if we lose 2 more before the break, you are done. Out. Finito. So do whatever you need, but remember. I brot you here, and it turned out you were damaged (truly just inexperienced) goods. Make it happen in next 5 weeks because that is all the time you have. Two loses more and you are gone for sure. One loss, if bad enough , and brings out fans ire, and that one will be it for you. It's too bad because you were my hero, but when it all is said and done, you just didn't have anywhere near the creds, experience or smarts to be a HC, which i might add, is not an easy job. My heart is with you BM, but my wallet and fans tell me you are a failure. Do something to make me change my mind. JR is the first shoe to drop...you are the second" ...or something like that.

But i bet i am close, and i stand behind one bad loss and BM is gone, or two Ls and he is toast. Boys, he could be gone BEFORE midseason, and i would call that a huge success for the team. Even jed is starting to see that another 2 early Ls and we are done, out of it for the yr, before midseason even gets here. That is progress.That is the way it has to be to climb out of this horrid coaching pit.

Last here is something to keep an eye on. If BM thinks MJ is going to be his Boy, and carry his water, i believe he is making a fatal mistake. I bet the conversation with Bm about JR included,

"don't you even consider screwing with MJ and his playcalling... you are here on borrowed time and maybe mj can save your azz, but it is with the understanding HE calls the plays...not you. Also, forget about telling manusky anything. HE calls the D. YOu are just there to do what you do best...rah, rah. Nothing more. Definitely nothing more."

Perhaps i am the last great fool, but let's see how this plays out. ATL is tough, and winning that one never was on my list. I suppose it is how we play, not the loss that matters in that one. But if there are any missed blocks, muffed punts, fumbles, hikes over the qbs head, delayed play calls, frank rt, frank lt, frank down the middle, then i think next game is BMs last. If we win, BM gets a repreive. But he is only fighting to finish first the next 6 games, and then to make it to end of the season. "My money says he don't make it" Whatever, the BM era has come to a screeching, painful ...(lest i say it ?) BM.

I don't see Singletary fired midseason, for the simple fact that we don't have anyone to replace him as Interim HC.

And I don't know why you're praising Johnson's resume. I still remember Mike Riley coaching the Chargers. That was not a pleasant experience for the San Diego fans.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

BTW... Can you bump this when Maiocco's posts the update por favor?

will do
Originally posted by skynet907:

TL;DR

This was probably a good post.. put too difficult to read. Thankfully, since so many of these posts are happening these days, I've decided to download a text-to-speech reader so I don't have to read it.. I can just select it and have the "mess" read for me.

The greatness of technology -- take that, NinerTalk.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

TL;DR

This was probably a good post.. put too difficult to read. Thankfully, since so many of these posts are happening these days, I've decided to download a text-to-speech reader so I don't have to read it.. I can just select it and have the "mess" read for me.

Do you make the voice sound like Barry White or the Chipmunks?

Nice use of tech my friend.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Pasco why do you call him BM? I mean, I get it that it's Big Mike.. but... I mean.... really?

this....
it makes me not even want to read your posts haha
Originally posted by verb1der:

f*ck jimmy raye, f*ck his draw plays, f*ck mobb deep, chino xl...f*ck u too!

We all knew it. Thats just confirmation.
Sing is next!
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

TL;DR

Do you make the voice sound like Barry White or the Chipmunks?

Nice use of tech my friend.

Good Heavens, even with text-to-speech it was hard to listen to, haha. Unfortunately, I do not have any fun voices with it.
Share 49ersWebzone