Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by teeohh:
good news is that sing's seat is getting even hotter
Originally posted by susweel:

It's only good news after he is fired and gone. But that will lead to another non proven, lack of experience HC who comes cheap.
Originally posted by diehardfor20yrs:
I am usually such an optimistic person, but the wheels on the Alex Smith bandwagon have officially fallen off. He's done. This was supposed to be his breakout year...he'd done ! 1 TD to 5 INT's...not good. We need to play Carr, or even see what we have in Troy Smith. If neither of them work, we need to draft a new QB or go after Vick in the off season. I know we're in the worst division in football, but 0 - 3 is not a good start. If Coach Singletary wants to keep his job, he needs to bench Smith, and try and salvage the season.

Um, the future QB of this team better not be on the roster, or we are in trouble for years to come. Carr is not good enough, Smith is actually better but not good enough... We shot ourselves in the foot by hitching our wagon to Smith for this long as our real stars (Gore, Willis) got older. The window to win in the NFL is rarely long, and it takes a deft hand to maintain high levels of success over a long period. So far, I have seen NOTHING from the ownership or coaches that leads me to believe we are capable of that success now or over any stretch of time. The one thing I do think we have is talent that SHOULD be able to win in this league or, at the very least, in this division. 0-3 = no playoffs, (3 teams in the last 20 yrs have done it....not good odds). What is so upsetting is that we have no fight at all! We fold at the fist sign of adversity, and that is not a characteristic associated with winning teams. I pray we grow some 'nads and our coaches learn how to coach.....
  • flow
  • Veteran
Mike Johnson for OC!

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

like all the teams who get top 5 picks every year, and will probably get another this year?
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by 190836:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

Shut up. LOL

I know your upset, but c'mon, we have some tremendous players. Gore, Morgan, Davis, Dixon, Crabs, young Oline. Strong defense that needs help from the offense. Being upset won't make anything better, bro.

I know we do, but we really suck dude. But you are right. I was only kidding.

Ya, we do suck and man is it tuff....as soon as we start getting hammered, the f**king text messages from my buddies start
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by 49faithful_sik:

like all the teams who get top 5 picks every year, and will probably get another this year?

THe way it is going, probably lol
Hopefully we can change the current coaching staff and mindset to draft for what we really need. As we continue to draft to make us the 1985 Bears, it just isn't working
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skynet907:
Originally posted by Multibomber:
Originally posted by 804Niner:
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:
Positives - We Are 7 Months From The 2011 Draft :-)

I want to see us do like Ditka did...Trade all of our picks and Alex for a TRUE WINNING VETERAN QB...

I'll take Mike Vick

I'll take a s**t on Mike Vick.

Wow so funny. Only people laughing are Beagle fans though....they like all the winning they are suddenly doing with Vick as their QB.
This is bull... we need to get carr or nate davis in alex doesnt have it... he cant get the job done... I want to see him sit and put nate in that fool actually has balls and it cant get much worse then our disaster qqqquarterback we have in now. he is a complete waste of life i hate him... i think we would have been better off with shawn hill he actually got the ball down field...rot in hell alex smith

I thought this was going to be about a press conference that fired Jimmy Raye...
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jgottworld510:
This is bull... we need to get carr or nate davis in alex doesnt have it... he cant get the job done... I want to see him sit and put nate in that fool actually has balls and it cant get much worse then our disaster qqqquarterback we have in now. he is a complete waste of life i hate him... i think we would have been better off with shawn hill he actually got the ball down field...rot in hell alex smith

Sorry, but Alex is better than both of those guys.
We pick terrible times to get the top picks. Looks like we're gonna have another next year.

In '05, they said the talent class was the worst in a long time and we get Alex. Next year, we're looking at a possible lockout/work stoppage. Damn, we got great timing.
The good news?

We will probably witness the complete breakdown of Singletary and we will get to watch some entertaining press conferences that will provide some laughs.

I'm predicting a 2-14 season. A complete disaster.
Originally posted by jgottworld510:

Absolutely correct. Replacing Smith will automatically cancel out the sorry playcalling, s**ty coaching, crap defense, and overall ineptitude we are witnessing.

Great job. Outstanding post.
Share 49ersWebzone