There are 277 users in the forums

What would make you happy Monday night, what do you want to see from the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
p. Willis crush Brees
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
play with heart, play with organization, play smart, win.

this!

I want to see some fire in the Alex's eyes! I want to see the oline rip open some hole for Gore!

But bottom line I want to see the offense play with passion.

yup. i don't wanna see any more hang-dog looks, and i don't want to see obvious frustration when things get rough. i want to see guys who WANT to make plays and who can handle the adversity and the stage and the expectations. i want to see a coaching staff that has learned from its mistakes.

if we see all that i think we'll see a very competitive game and even a win. but even if we don't win, and we see a passionate team that knows what its doing, it will restore the confidence of the team and the fans and get this thing going back in the right direction.
During his halftime speech

Jerry Rice announces he has found the fountain of youth

Drank its water and will play for us again

And he announces he gave some of the water to Ronnie Lott, Bryant Young, Steve Young, Tom Rathman

Honestly,

I;d love to see a win, but I just want to see the 49ers push the saints to the limit win or not and let everyone know the seattle game was a fluke
Since before the season start and right when the schedule came out I knew we would go 1-2 during the first 3 weeks. Beat Seattle, lose to the "Who Dat's" and win against the Chiefs. We will most likely lose on Monday although I'll be in front of the tube watching (since I sold my MNF tickets after that whack showing on Sunday) hoping for a win. Then come the recharged CHiefs. I think we'll beat the Chiefs. I really do...so this would put us at 1-2 and needing only 8 more wins to take the division. They will come against the Rams (once at least), Hawks at home and at least once against the Cards. At least. We'll also beat the Eagles, Raiders, Panthers, Bucs and Broncos. THere you go 9-7.

SO just showing up to play and scoring some points and hold their own against the Champs. That would make me happy.
Originally posted by Method:
Aggressive football, if that means mainly spread offense, then so be it.

Get Westbrook and Dixon out there. No f**king need for Gore to play every f**king snap (this was the 2nd most annoying issue of last week IMO).

Do NOT allow Moran Norris to get any touches by the goal line. Two 4th and 1 failures by one player? How is this acceptable?

Alex needs to play like he did in the first half all game, or else we need to look elsewhere. Tired of giving him chances.

Defense needs to step the f**k up, if they wanna be an "elite defense," as Willis has said he feels they are, they need to not allow the offenses failures to affect them. They need to shut s**t down (might not be possible this week, but at least be bend, not break).

Finally, most important: Do not give up. If we give up again in another game this season, I hope we take a good long look at firing Singletary.

I would like to not see his jersey on the field Monday night. Biggest waste of a spot on the team. I don't care if Gore thinks he needs a FB. What he needs is holes by the o-line. Pass Rush, Pass Rush, Pass Rush
Originally posted by NINERSWINTHEWEST:
Since before the season start and right when the schedule came out I knew we would go 1-2 during the first 3 weeks. Beat Seattle, lose to the "Who Dat's" and win against the Chiefs. We will most likely lose on Monday although I'll be in front of the tube watching (since I sold my MNF tickets after that whack showing on Sunday) hoping for a win. Then come the recharged CHiefs. I think we'll beat the Chiefs. I really do...so this would put us at 1-2 and needing only 8 more wins to take the division. They will come against the Rams (once at least), Hawks at home and at least once against the Cards. At least. We'll also beat the Eagles, Raiders, Panthers, Bucs and Broncos. THere you go 9-7.

SO just showing up to play and scoring some points and hold their own against the Champs. That would make me happy.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
a win.
A win. A close loss won't cut it.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
a win.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Just be competitive.

They need to look like they belong on the same field as the Saints.

1 Alex Smith throw for 250 yards.
2 1 sack ( Im trying to keep it realistic) good o line play
3 Crabtree 7 catches 80 yards
4 frank gore 100 yards rushing
5 defense blitz the hell out of brees get 4 to 5 sacks only way will win
6 decent backfield play,which will be key
7 oh yeah throw no picks
This is pretty much it is this to much to ask
WIN WIN WIN WIN... Anything else is failure
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Show we belong in this league by winning a home opener on MNF