LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

"Total Failure"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Outcoached! Especially knowing that the 49er corners would try to jump routes.
COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT. The play calling was terrible, Alex made several poor throws, I could go on and on. And could someone please explain what the hell is the problem getting the plays on offense from the coaches???? This was exposed over 2 weeks ago, how was this not fixed? And where were the blitzes at? Manusky dialed up the blitz like crazy during preseason. What was the point if you don't use it now? Plenty of blame to go around for this garbage, everyone had a hand in this.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LanceQ:
After Alex over threw Norris by 600 hundred yards, we looked completely clueless. Patience is just about to the end with Alex.

Didn't the ball go through Moran's hands?

Yeah, through his hands out of reach. Shag couldn't have caught that ball

[ Edited by LanceQ on Sep 12, 2010 at 18:09:57 ]
our f**king first play is Gore Up the Middle if you asked anyone who knows anything about the Niner would have told you this is will be our first play !
After Alex over threw Norris by 600 hundred yards, we looked completely clueless. Patience is just about to the end with Alex.

Yeah, through his hands out of reach. Shag couldn't have catch that ball

He's a f**king football player. I think my mom could've made that catch.

Norris was WIDE open. Alex threw it high and it would have required a leaping catch. I think its on Alex if hes asking a 250lb FB to make that catch for him.
Originally posted by mitpdub:

Norris was WIDE open. Alex threw it high and it would have required a leaping catch. I think its on Alex if hes asking a 250lb FB to make that catch for him.

The more important question you should ask is why is a 250 lb FB the play call on 4th and 1 when he is not familiar with running routes or catching the ball? At the same time when we have Crabtree and Davis out there...

Agreed... In that situation, you simply lob the ball to the guy. A bunch of guys in the zone could have made that throw.
Moran Norris Sucks he was constantly getting blown up at the line of scrimmage.
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Originally posted by tokash620:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Alex Smith sucks.

Alex started off very well but then as usual, the play calling go conservative inside the 20. You keep this offense in a rhythm, they are as good as any offense out there.

I keep hearing this "vanilla playcalling" argument. It's hardly Jimmy Ray's fault when Alex refuses to throw it more than 5 yards downfield. He looks at 1 receiver, then looks for Gore or whoever is coming out of the backfield to dump it off. On the rare occasion he throws down the field, it's off target.

yeah i agree,how can he consistently throw the ball so high? Its like hes throwing to Yao Ming!

Originally posted by Mister49:
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Originally posted by tokash620:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Alex Smith sucks.

Alex started off very well but then as usual, the play calling go conservative inside the 20. You keep this offense in a rhythm, they are as good as any offense out there.

I keep hearing this "vanilla playcalling" argument. It's hardly Jimmy Ray's fault when Alex refuses to throw it more than 5 yards downfield. He looks at 1 receiver, then looks for Gore or whoever is coming out of the backfield to dump it off. On the rare occasion he throws down the field, it's off target.

yeah i agree,how can he consistently throw the ball so high? Its like hes throwing to Yao Ming!

Originally posted by kezar49er:
P. U.

This was my idea too.....get it down to 2 letters...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

The more important question you should ask is why is a 250 lb FB the play call on 4th and 1 when he is not familiar with running routes or catching the ball? At the same time when we have Crabtree and Davis out there...

whats with that s**t formation with two tightends and ginn as the wr...having crabtree and morgan out on 4th down is f**king stupid.

p.s. i'm in seattles airport about to stab somebody
Next year (if there's football)
the key play was a BS holding call on clements when he was the one being held. if he isnt held its a pick 6 and 13-0 niners, or they punt it cuz it was 3rd down. instead they get an automatic first down, score later in the drive, go up 7-6. crabtree misses a pass and it goes into their hands. they go up 14-6 then it seems like everyone on the team just gives up.
Share 49ersWebzone