LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

"Total Failure"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This game isn't even close to being as embarrassing as the 42-3 whooping the Niners took at HOME last year to the Falcons.

People have short-term memories.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
It's truly just another big disappointment to swallow once again ------ It is a lousy way to start the season , tied with the Rams.

If it makes you feel any better, the Rams looked like they have a better offense than the Niners did this game.
Who's to blame for this?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
sucked horsec0ck.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
This game isn't even close to being as embarrassing as the 42-3 whooping the Niners took at HOME last year to the Falcons.

People have short-term memories.

45-10 but yeah its pretty close to being just as bad
humble cake. hopefully singletary figures s**t out with the playcalls. get a qb wrist/playcall ffs
Alex Raye wins this contest, good job sonoco.
Originally posted by cNiner:
our f**king first play is Gore Up the Middle if you asked anyone who knows anything about the Niner would have told you this is will be our first play !

My buddy was over watching the game - They lined up and first thing I said was Draw Gore up the middle - play happened he looks over "How did you know that" that's what they do every game...
Shotgun formation
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'm not embarresed at all. I knew we were perfectly capable of this.

~ Our O line is full of rookies.
~ Crabtree doesn't practice and doesn't know his routes.
~ Our coaching staff has always been overrated.
~ Our QB situation is questionable.
~ Our secondary was toast most of last year, the preseason this year and it continues now into the regular season.

We are flat out overrated. I originally thought 11 - 5 but this team is capable of 4 - 12 or worse.

This

Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Originally posted by InconvnientTruth:
the key play was a BS holding call on clements when he was the one being held. if he isnt held its a pick 6 and 13-0 niners, or they punt it cuz it was 3rd down. instead they get an automatic first down, score later in the drive, go up 7-6. crabtree misses a pass and it goes into their hands. they go up 14-6 then it seems like everyone on the team just gives up.

You are so right on!

The f*ck*ng bribed referees in Seattle definitely cost us momentum, if not the game. There really ought to be a way to challenge obviously bullsh*t calls. The refs take payoffs and there is already an anti-49er bias throughout the league; it makes it easier to find refs who will take big payoffs to make calls against the 49ers.

Sing promised he would not argue with refs about bad calls this year, but there really ought to be a way to get bad calls overruled!

This loss was bullsh*t!

The Refs made the team lie down and get steam-rolled...GET REAL!
Originally posted by Hollywood:
I'm so sick of the Alex Smith experiment. He's got to go. I'm tired of this show, i've seen it before, it's a rerun. The guy isn't good, move on. We need a couple of DB's too. Clements has lost a step and Spencer is over-rated.

What's worse is that it isn't as simple as saying Clements has "lost a step"; it's obvious he has piss poor instincts as a CB. He takes bad angles, has bad timing, gets caught out of position....those are basic things you need to be just moderately successful at CB, and for some reason he seems to no longer have them.....
It's becoming old news by now but nothing really changes with Alex Smith at the helm:

One good play One bad play
One good series One bad series
One good game One bad game

No pocket presence, poor accuracy, no leadership, and too many picks. It's going to be another bumpy ride this year as we'll end up 8-8 and no playoffs AGAIN.
Preseason champions
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Alex Smith sucks.

you really have no idea, just blame the QB

1 Crabtree doesnt know the routes
2 Jimmy Raye is predictable
3 OLINE got beat all game
4 Gore didnt get going

and all you have to say is Alex's fault
Share 49ersWebzone