LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

49er Fans In L.A.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Blitz49er:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Im on Sunset+Vine in Hollywood, I'm going up north for the weekend so I'll be catching this weeks game up there, but during the season I'll have Sunday ticket, so if anyone is ever in a jam and can't find a way to watch the game, fellow Niner fans are always welcome.

It'd be fun to get a good group together for the Saints game however, rather than sitting in my apt all by my onesies, screaming by myself haha

Hmm, the same goes for you bud. As great as it is to watch a Niner game, its better to jump and cheer with others. So when ya not feeling like yelling alone, feel free to roll to Pasadena and jump, spill beer and shout with me and other Niner fans.

Hey Sol, where bouts in Pas you catch da games. I typically watch them at barney's brew; any other place in Pas better?

I rarely hit up the sports bars in Pasadena, but If i were to hit one up it would be Jakes (in the basement). Their food is bomb
are there any good sports bar in the O.C?
I was in L.A. this passed weekend and i seen so many Niner fans at Universal Studios. This is kinda random, but i also spotted Lil Romeo kickin it with his boys, i walked up and said wassup. Dude looked scared lol.
This is the LINK for the event this Sunday. It would be nice to have a better idea on who is attending. I'll be wearing my black 49ers baseball like jersey.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I was in L.A. this passed weekend and i seen so many Niner fans at Universal Studios. This is kinda random, but i also spotted Lil Romeo kickin it with his boys, i walked up and said wassup. Dude looked scared lol.

past*
Long Beach. Hurray for Directv.
Come to the Saloon on Sunday this is the place to watch Niners games.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-francisco-saloon-co-los-angeles
I'll be there...still have to get a new Jersey or niners shirt sometime Sunday before the game.

Please join our facebook page if you're in LA/So Cal
This is the LINK for the event this Sunday. It would be nice to have a better idea on who is attending. I'll be wearing my black 49ers baseball like jersey.

I'm in but will not be able to be there.

Have fun. I'll be here in Oxnard if there's anyone around me we can meet up at pirates.

Originally posted by jgalvan:

I'm in but will not be able to be there.

Have fun. I'll be here in Oxnard if there's anyone around me we can meet up at pirates.

J, you've to come on down one of these days. You helped me out a lot with my tix (still havent bought them! haha). I owe you a beer bro.
So who is all going...I cannot log into facebook at work
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
So who is all going...I cannot log into facebook at work

a good amount, bro. i would but i'm overseas. will be back next week!

-m2r
Sorry guys. Im gonna have to flake on the saloon tomorrow. My friends/fam decided to watch it elsewhere.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I'll be at the SF Saloon on Sunday. GO niners!!!! I have to go pick up a jersey before then, my old Rice Jersey got demolished by one of my dogs

Hey buddy...I'll probably see you there.

I'm leaning towards going. Problem is my dog got serious kennel cough so I'm not too keen on leaving him alone. We'll see.

If anyone is going to SF Saloon...it's an awesome place. There is this old school 9er fan (African-American dude) who is pretty much the life of the bar. Fun to be around. It gets loud. Wonder if he's a zoner. LOL.

Get there VERY early. Game starts @ 1...I'd get there by 11 to be honest (IF you want good seats). Some guys got there @ 10am one time.

My only beef with SF Saloon is the crowd can be WAY TOO reactionary. One bad play and it's "WE FVCKING SUCK MAN! FVCK THIS TEAM! KILL ALEX" One first down and it's "YEAH BABY SUPER BOWL BOUND MOTHERFVCKER YEAH ALEX IS THE MAN!" LOL be prepared for a bi-polar football rollercoaster.

HAVE FUN.
Share 49ersWebzone